|Fletcher-Terry Titan 40" Board Cutter||Fletcher-Titan40|
Your Price: $804.60
You Save: 8%
|Fletcher-Terry Titan 60" Board Cutter||Fletcher-Titan60|
Your Price: $949.00
You Save: 8%
|Fletcher-Terry Titan 80" Board Cutter||Fletcher-Titan80|
Your Price: $1,076.80
You Save: 7%
|Fletcher-Terry Titan 100" Board Cutter||Fletcher-Titan100|
Your Price: $1,215.70
You Save: 7%
|Fletcher-Terry Titan 120" Board Cutter||Fletcher-Titan120|
Your Price: $1,354.60
You Save: 7%
- Cut Length Capacity: 40" - 120"
- Max Material Thickness: 1/2"
- Material Cutting Capabilities: Corrugated plastic, PVC, Foam Board, GATOR Board, banners, vinyl, fabric, paper, and more
- Capable of cutting a wide variety of materials including corrugated plastics, PVC, Foam Board, GATOR Board, banners, vinyl, fabric, paper, and more.
- Precise cutting of light board materials up to 1/2" thick.
- One-piece aluminum base with integrated blade track and trimming surface.
- Lift and Shift hinged rail assembly for ease of loading materials.
- Open-ended design allows for cutting oversized materials.
- Power Grip cutting head for left or right-handed push and pull cutting.
- Embedded grip strips restrict material movement while cutting.
- Cutting blades specially designed for better life, consistency, and the elimination of "blade deflection" when cutting harder substrates.
Reviewed on 2/28/2016
If you need to trim mounting boards you have to have one of these. There are cheaper knock offs but they aren't going to last. These have been around forever and do the job day in and day out.
Fletcher-Terry Titan 40 Board Cutter Demo
Titan Cutter/Trimmer. Material grip strips. Cut line strip Trimming surface. Track for through-cutting. Dual position head through-cutting. Blade holder assembly. Cuts PVC, corrugated plastic, foamboard materials. PVC cutting 2 passes. Dual head position trimming. Trimming of canvas, vinyl, banners and digital prints. Pre-printed fabric trimming. Using cut-line strip for accuracy trimming. Titan Cutter/Trimmer.
The Fletcher-Terry Titan 120” Rotary Trimmer’s Strengths and Weaknesses
When it comes to cutting paper, you have a lot of options ranging from scissors to guillotine cutters. However, a rotary trimmer is always a great choice because it allows you to cut perfectly straight lines quickly and easily. Fletcher-Terry makes some of the best trimmers money can buy – especially if you’re looking for one that can cut large pieces of material. One of them is the Titan and it’s their largest rotary trimmer. Let’s take a look at what strengths this device has and its few weaknesses.
- The Titan is the best choice if you need to work with large items. This device has an absolutely incredible cutting length of 120 inches. That means it can cut items that are up to 10 feet long. There aren’t very many rotary trimmers that can do that, so that really makes this cutting tool stand out.
- Another great thing about the Titan is that it has a very durable blade that can cut in both directions. The blade is strong enough to slice through items that are up to 0.5” thick. Some of the materials you can cut with it include paper, fabric, a lot of types of plastic, vinyl, and so on. It can also cut foamboard and other presentation materials. This is an excellent trimmer for schools, interior design firms, art studios, and other environments.
- The Titan is very durable. It has a base that’s made out of aluminum and the blade is replaceable so you’ll be able to use this trimmer for years.
- Using the Titan is very safe because the blade is fully encased. The casing is perfect for both right- and left-handed people so everyone can use this device. This trimmer has a unique hinged rail design that makes it easy to position your materials for cutting. There are also grip strips that will keep things in place as you cut. The hinged rail and the grip strips will definitely make your cutting experience hassle-free so you can get your work done more quickly.
- This probably won’t come as a surprise, but the Titan is very large so it’s not ideal for cramped work areas. You’re going to need a fair amount of room for this device, so take that into consideration if you’re thinking about getting it for your workplace.
- If you want a stand and/or a waste catcher to go with this device, you need to purchase them separately. This is a bit disappointing especially since a waste catcher is an extremely handy accessory for this device.
The Fletcher-Terry Titan 120” is definitely a rotary trimmer you need to check out if you regularly work with large materials and you have enough space for it. You’ll be impressed with its cutting length, durable construction, and all the little features that make it easy to use. While it would be nice if this cutter came with a waste catcher, it’s still a must-have device. Check it out today.
|Part Number||Cutting Length|