Formax 6606 Series Folder and Inserter
The versatile 6606 Series adapts to most any folding and inserting application. Models are available with 2-7 stations, offering the flexibility to meet your specific needs. A variety of input configurations includes a high-capacity document feeder for up to 725 sheets, 1 or 2 high-capacity production feeders, standard and special feeders, and short feed trays. The 6606 Series is capable of folding and inserting top, middle and bottom-address documents into top-flap envelopes. Standard features include a large reversible full-color touchscreen control panel with a graphical interface, automatic paper and envelope presence sensors with indicators on the control panel, a vertical output stacker which can hold up to 500 filled envelopes, in addition to a large top-loading envelope hopper with a capacity of up to 500 envelopes. The 6606 Series includes an energy-saving feature which automatically puts the inserter into standby mode after 1 hour of being idle. Users can also store up to 50 programmable jobs. Various levels of Barcode Recognition (BCR) and Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) are available and feature CIS scanning technology, which can scan codes printed in any location on a document. Optical Character Recognition (OCR) is also available, which uses page numbering in 1/1 or N-of-M format to ensure each set is complete before being inserted into an envelope. Additional options include a thin booklet feeder for up to 325 inserts, high-capacity output conveyor and envelope hopper for up to 1,000 envelopes each, side exit tray, cabinet and 402 Series Joggers.
- Modular design with up to 7 feed stations.
- 10.4" full-color touchscreen control panel with new color-based graphical interface.
- 50 programmable jobs.
- AutoSetTM: One-touch set-up.
- Automatic paper and envelope Presence Sensors, with graphic indicators on the control panel.
- Vertical output stacker holds up to 500 filled envelopes, with reverse stacking output.
- High-Capacity Document Feeder holds 725 sheets.
- Large, top-loading envelope hopper holds up to 500 envelopes for continuous operation.
- Two double-document detectors provide security.
- Diverter: Sensors redirect double documents and incomplete sets without interruption.
- Processes up to 4,300 envelopes per hour.
- Fold types: C, Half, Z, Double Parallel and no fold.
- Folds up to 10 sheets of paper (Half-fold) and up to 8 sheets (Tri-fold).
- Energy-saving automatic standby mode.
- Available Models (Choose Above):
- FD 6606 Standard2: Two-Station with 2 Standard Feeders
- FD 6606 Special2: Two-Station with 1 Standard Feeder and 1 Special Feeder on Bottom
- FD 6606 Standard3F: Three-Station with 1 High-Capacity Standard Feeder and 2 Standard Feeders
- FD 6606 Special3F: Three-Station with 1 Special Feeder, 1 Standard Feeder and 1 High-Capacity Document Feeder
- FD 6606 Standard4: Four-Station with 4 Standard Feeders
- FD 6606 Special4: Four-Station with 2 Standard Feeders and 2 Special Feeders
- FD 6606 Standard5F: Five-Station with 4 Standard Feeders and 1 High-Capacity Document Feeder
- FD 6606 Special5F: Five-Station with 2 Special Feeders, 2 Standard Feeders and 1 High-Capacity Document Feeder
- FD 6606 Standard6: Six-Station with Standard Feeders
- FD 6606 Special6: Six-Station with 2 Special Feeders
- Feed Hopper Capacity: Up to 325 sheets, 20# paper (each feeder)
- Envelope Hopper Capacity: Up to 500 envelopes, top-loading
- Vertical Output Stacker: Up to 500 filled envelopes, reverse stacking output
- Production Feeder (optional): 1,200 sheets / 325 BREs each, can install up to two
- Side Exit Tray (optional): Up to 500 filled envelopes
- Speed: Up to 4,300 pieces per hour, #10 envelopes
- Duty Cycle: Up to 80,000 pieces per month
- Paper Size: 3.5" - 14" L x 5" - 9" W
- Envelope Size: 5.5" - 9.8" W x 3.5" - 6.4" H
- Dimensions: 63" L x 36" H x 18" D (six-station models)
- Weight: Approx. 308 lbs (six-station)
- Voltage: 100 Volts AC 50/60Hz
- Safety Certifications: UL, CSA approved
- Part Number: FD 6606
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers