Formax FD 4040 Bi-Directional Drop-Stacking Conveyor
The Formax FD 4040 Bi-Directional Drop-Stacking Conveyor is commonly run in-line with various brands of inkjet addressing systems. Utilizing internal vacuum fans at the infeed, it offers a high-speed transport up to 350 feet/minute. These dual high-suction fans are located under the perforated belt, and pull media down onto the conveyor. The Formax FD 4040 Bi-Directional Drop-Stacking Conveyor features a patent-pending reversible control panel module which can be rotated 180 degrees for left-to-right or right-to-left transport, offering greater flexibility in workflow and equipment configuration. IEC receptacles are integrated into the control panel providing safe, convenient power for an optional infrared dryer. It has an adjustable height legs up to 35" from the floor, as well as adjustable drop stack height from 5" - 11", and each is proudly made in the USA.
- Common Application: Medium to high-speed inkjet addressing systems.
- 4' Conveyor.
- Bi-Directional: Patent Pending control panel module can be rotated 180 degrees to allow.
- left-to-right or right-to-left transport.
- Internal Vacuum Fans: Dual 170 cubic feet/min tubeaxial fans pull media down onto the belt.
- Speed: 30-350 ft/min (9 - 106 m/min).
- Configuration: Right angle orientation to printer.
- Adjustable Height: Floor to belt height adjusts from 28"- 35" (71 - 89 cm).
- Adjustable Drop Stack: Four positions provide output stack capacity of 5"-11" (12 - 28 cm).
- Belt: Single 12" W (30.5 W cm) perforated belt allows vacuum at infeed.
- Options: Straight On Configuration Deflector: For straight on printer orientation.
- Common Applications: Medium to high-speed inkjet addressing systems
- Bi-Directional: Control panel module can be rotated 180º to allow left-to-right and right-to-left transport
- Internal Vacuum Fans: Dual 170 cubic feet/minute tubeaxial fans
- Speed: 30 - 350 feet (9 - 106 m) per minute
- Belt: Single, perforated 12" (30.5 cm) wide
- Drop Stack Capacity: Adjustable from 5" - 11" (12.7 to 28 cm)
- Maximum Media Size: Up to 13.5" W x 15" L (342 W x 381 L mm)
- Configuration: Right angle or straight-on orientation to printer
- Adjustable Height: 28" - 35" H (71 to 89 H cm)
- Controls: Power, Front Fan, Rear Fan, Variable Speed
- Weight: 130 lbs (59 kg)
- Dimensions: 66.5" L x 16.5" W x 35.5" H (170 L x 42 W x 90 H cm)
- Power: 105/120 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Part Number:FD4040
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers