Formax FD 452 Envelope Opener
Why waste time opening mail by hand? Maximize productivity and distribute incoming mail faster throughout your organization with the Formax FD 452 Envelope Opener. The FD 452 is quick to set up and simple to use. Load mail, press start and that's it! The innovative cutting mechanism slits one side of the envelope so the contents are left undamaged, with no messy paper scraps to clean up. Users can then safely extract envelope contents without the risk of sharp edges. Be sure to check out the full line of Formax folding, inserting, sealing, and jogging supplies we carry at MyBinding.com and save today.
- Neatly slits one side of the envelope, leaving contents intact and no messy paper scraps to remove.
- Simple to Use: Load your envelopes, press start, then remove opened mail at the other end.
- Processes up to 300 envelopes per minute.
- Handles a variety of mail sizes without pre-sorting, from #10 to flats.
- Catch Tray holds up to 80 #10 envelopes.
- Speed: Up to 300 envelopes per minute
- Envelope Sizes: 5.5"-13" H x 3.5"-10.2" W
- Envelope Thickness: Up to 4 mm
- Warranty: 6 Months on Parts Manufacturer
- Weight: 18 lbs
- Dimensions: 33" L x 15" W x 9" H (includes catch tray)
- Power: 115 volts AC 50/60 Hz
- Part Number: FD 452
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers
An you control the depth of the cut the machine makes?
Asked by Ivy W. 9 months ago
Unfortunately the Formax FD 452 Envelope Opener does not have a depth of cut control and cuts to a set depth.
Answered by MyBinding.com 8 months ago