Formax OnSite FD 8704CC Cross-Cut Multimedia Office Shredder
The Formax OnSite FD 8704CC Office Shredder offers commercial-grade quality and unmatched features in a new compact and contemporary design that's ideal for the office environment. Replacing the FD 8702CC, the 8704CC has all the same shredding capabilities and more! With two dedicated feed openings, this cross-cut shredder destroys paper, CDs, DVDs, mini-DV tapes, ZIP/floppy disks, paperclips, staples, and credit cards. Standard features include heat-treated steel blades, an easy-to-use LED control panel, lifetime guaranteed waste bin, and a powerful AC geared-motor. An optional EvenFlow Semi-Automatic Oiling System helps to keep the FD 8704CC in peak operating condition.
- Multimedia Shredder: Two dedicated feed openings accept paper, CDs, DVDs, DV tape, ZIP/floppy disks, staples, paper clips, and credit cards
- LED Control Panel with Load Indicator
- Auto Start/Auto Stop: Optical sensor detects paper and starts operation automatically
- Door Safety Sensor: Motor stops automatically if cabinet door is opened
- Auto Reverse: In case of paper jam, built-in controls switch motor into reverse to clear jam
- Heat-Treated Steel Cutting Blades: Specially ground for longevity and require minimal oil
- AC-Geared Motor: Powerful, efficient motor with heavy duty steel gears for high performance and minimal noise
- All metal cabinet with casters
- Waste Bin Full Sensor: Motor stops automatically when bin is full
- Lifetime Guaranteed Heavy-Duty Waste Bin
- Auto Cleaning: If shred capacity is decreased, press reverse button for 5 seconds and motor will run in reverse for 1 minute
- Self-Diagnosis System: Records operation time, number of auto-reverse sequences, volume of paper shredded, and can display information for service technicians
- Thermal Overload Protection
- Safety Circuit Breaker: Ensures safe operation
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer, Lifetime on Cutting Cylinders
- Optional EvenFlow Semi-Automatic Oiling System: Easy-to-use pump and copper nozzles keep the heat-treated steel blades in peak operating condition
- Cutting Style: Cross Cut
- Shred Size: 5/32" x 1-5/8"
- Sheet Capacity: 40 to 45 Sheets
- Speed: 12 fpm
- Feed Opening: 9.4"
- Dimensions: 20" W x 20" D x 36" H
- Bin Capacity: 28 gal.
- Weight: 176 lbs.
- Security Level: P-3 (Old Level 3)
- Power Supply: 110-120V, 50/60 Hz
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers