Formax FD 8806CC Industrial Shredder
The Formax FD 8806CC is among the most advanced high volume industrial shredders available. This high-capacity conveyor-fed shredder combines fully-automated features with the rugged, industrial strength needed for high volume centralized shredding. Standard features include an LED control panel with load indicator which provides immediate feedback to the operator, maximizing efficiency and minimizing jams. Its continuous-duty motor, all-metal gearing and heat-treated solid steel cutting blades provide the power to shred up to 90 sheets at one pass, as well as entire files, stacks of computer forms, cardboard, CDs and magnetic discs. User-friendly features include Auto Start/Stop, Auto Reverse, and Auto Cleaning, rugged plastic waste bin on casters, a large safety stop bar, and key lock. The EvenFlow Automatic Oiling System is another standard feature, which lubricates the all-steel cutting blades, helping to keep the FD 8806CC in peak operating condition.
- Belt-Feed Industrial Shredding System: Designed to shred entire files, stacks of computer forms, cardboard, tapes, ribbons, CDs and magnetic disks.
- LED Control Panel: Integrated digital load indicator and sensors.
- Front Waste Bin Access: Front cabinet door allows the shredder to be placed against a wall to maximize space savings.
- Auto Start/Stop Mode: Optical sensor detects paper and starts operation automatically .
- EvenFlow™ Automatic Internal Oiling System: Lubricates cutting blades for optimal performance .
- Heat-Treated Solid-Steel Cutters: Specially ground for longevity and require minimal oiling .
- Door Safety Sensor: Motor stops automatically if cabinet door is opened.
- Auto Reverse: In case of paper jam, built-in controls switch motor into reverse to clear jam.
- Continuous-Duty Motor for non-stop operation .
- Manual Mode: Shredder operates continuously for shredding small sized paper or films .
- Waste Bin Full Sensor: When the waste bin is full the motor stops automatically.
- Auto Cleaning: Allows the motor to run in reverse for one minute to clear shred particles.
- Self-Diagnosis System: Provides a variety of operational data with optional diagnostic reader.
- Large Safety Bar to stop operation Rugged molded plastic Waste Bin on casters.
- Thermal Overload Protection: Motor and PCB.
- Safety Circuit Breaker: Ensures safe operation.
- Safety Key and Lock: Provides maximum control of the shredder.
- Options & Supplies: Additional Waste Bin on casters; Cutting Head Lubricating Oil: #8000-20, one case / four 1-gallon bottles; Shredder Bags: Uses #8000-80, case of 100.
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty on cutting head and 1-Year Warranty on all other parts.
- Cutting Style: Cross-Cut
- Shred Size: 1/4" x 1.57"
- Sheet Capacity: 75 - 90 (Sheet capacity may vary due to variations in paper and power supply.)
- Speed: Up to 43 fpm
- Feed Opening: 16"
- Dimensions: 28.3" W x 52.3" L x 48.5" H
- Bin Capacity: 36 gallons
- Weight: 1008 lbs. actual weight
- Security Level: P-3 (Old Level 3)
- Power Supply: 3-Phase, 220V, 50/60 Hz; NEMA L15-20P plug included; NEMA L15-20R receptacle required
- Part Number: FD8806CC
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers