Formax FD 322 Desktop Document Folder
This Formax FD 322 Desktop Document Folder offers an unmatched level of performance and affordability. It utilizes a drop-in feed system, eliminating the need to fan paper. The FD 322 is very easy to use. Simply square the paper stack and load it into the feed tray. The FD 322 can handle 11", 14" and 17" paper sizes, and is pre-marked for three standard folds: Letter, Zig-Zag, Half. Plus, the fold plates are easily adjusted for three custom folds: Gate, Fold Out, Double Parallel. The FD 322 has a variable speed control that allows for processing up to 11,000 sheets per hour. This compact and user-friendly Formax FD 322 Desktop Document Folder is the perfect solution for churches, schools, and offices.
- Variable Speed: Jobs are processed quickly at speeds of up to 11,000 pieces per hour.
- Extended Outfeed Conveyor: Allows for neat, sequential stacking of folded documents.
- Drop-In Feed System: Three roller drop-in feed system produces dependable feeding of forms with no fanning required.
- Simple Operation: Easily change processing speed with the simple speed adjustment knob.
- Paper Sizes: Handles paper sizes up to 11 3/4" x 18".
- Pre-Marked for Three Popular Folds: Letter, Zig-Zag and Half fold in 11", 14" and 17" paper lengths.
- Custom Folds: Fold plates can be easily adjusted for custom folds including Gate, Fold Out and Double Parallel.
- Three-Tire Friction Feed System: Accurately pulls paper into the fold rollers.
- Skew Adjustment: Adjusts feed table left or right for crisp, accurate folds.
- Rugged Construction: Heavy-duty steel frame and molded, high-impact side covers for durability.
- Quick, Easy Setup: Clearly marked fold settings and removable top and bottom fold plates.
- Made in the USA.
- Speed: Up to 11,000 sheets per hour
- Hopper Capacity: Up to 250 sheets 20# (75gsm)
- Pre-Marked Folds: Letter, Zig-Zag, Half
- Custom Folds: Gate, Fold Out and Double Parallel
- Paper Size: Min: 3 1/8" W x 4" L (80 W x 100 L mm)
Max: 11 3/4" W x 18" L (298 W x 432 L mm)
- Dimensions: Closed: 38" L x 18" W x 11" H (97 L x 46 W x 28 H cm)
Fully Extended: 47" L x 18" W x 11" H (119 L x 46 W x 28 H cm)
- Weight: 55 lbs (25kg)
- Power: 110VAC 50/60 Hz
- Safety Certifications: UL and CUL
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers