- Compatible with FD 2054, FD 2094/2084, 2200 Series AutoSeal, and FD 382, FD 38X Folders. Contact your Account Executive for additional machine compatibility.
- Neatly stacks up to 22 inches of folded documents.
- Photo eye activation.
- LED indicates when stacker is near full capacity.
- Infeed features six-ball roller deck and two guide wheels to keep processed pieces feeding smoothly.
- Run-out switch.
- Vertical paper stop is adjustable to accommodate document sizes and fold types up to 7".
- Spring-loaded horizontal paper stop extends as forms are loaded.
- Interlock automatically stops the stacker and source machine when stacker is at full capacity (available for FD 38X, FD 2054, FD 2094/2084 and 2200 Series).
Welcome to MyBinding video. This is the ColorMax 7 Digital Color Printer by FORMAX. This is a simple to use yet high volume printer guaranteed to make any large printing job quick and easy. We are now going to demonstrate how to use the printer with a few of the extra attachments. First, lock the sheet separators in an upward position. Setting these allow for only one sheet to go through the machine at a time. Next, put a single sheet or envelope below the separators and drop them on to it, walking them into their new position. It's important to set these every time when you use a different type of paper. Be sure to remove the page once you're done setting them. The first outer guide has 2 positions, bring it in for 8 ½ x 11" paper, allowing for full bleed capabilities. Then place your page against the guide. Next, set the back holder so it's centered with the page you just placed. The twist knobs make it easy to readjust. Once done, bring the other guide in flushed with your page. Adjust the back stop close to the edge of your documents. This will help separate each page in the stack, which you can now add between the guides. This hopper can hold up to 500 envelopes at a time. If you have a conveyor stacker, now is the time to turn it on and set the appropriate speed. It's better that the belt is fast enough so the printed documents don't overlap. Printing from your computer is as simple as any other personal printers, but the selling point is the speed at which it does it, printing up to 3,600 full size pages per hour and depending on how you set up your envelopes, you can double that speed. With 70,000 spray nozzle, your prints will print fast and the 200 millimeter ink tank ensure it will have the endurance to keep up with any large projects and that's not to mention the full bleed capabilities. And that is the FORMAX ColorMax 7 Digital Color Printer. For more demos, reviews and how-to's, go to MyBinding.com.