RotaTrim 38" Technical Rotary Cutter - 60310
The Foster KeenCut RotaTrim Technical rotary cutter provides your print shop, school or other business with a high-quality, reliable cutting machine for extra long and extra dense materials. Able to cut through both light weight flexible materials like laminates, photographs, and digital prints, the RotaTrim Technical is also capable of cutting thicker flexible sheet materials up to 4mm thick. Equipped with a square stainless steel guide rail, all metal construction, self-sharpening Sheffield tungsten steel blades, reliable clamps, and more, the Foster KeenCut RotaTrim Technical rotary cutter is the top of the line flexible material cutter for all of your cutting needs. Check it out today on MyBinding.com and save. This product is currently only available to our customers in the United States of America. If you are located internationally, you will need to contact a local dealer to purchase this particular product.
- Sheffield tungsten steel self-sharpening cutting wheel and counterblade.
- Chromed 11/2" square stainless steel guide rail.
- Two way cutting option by removing cover plate.
- Transparent clamp strip and rubber gripper for firm positive clamping action.
- 101/2" Precision rule and squaring arm for accurate cutting.
- Satin finish extruded aluminum baseboard with parallel indents.
- 5 Year General Warranty (excludings blades & cutting wheel).
- Cutting Length: 38"
- Suitable For: Most flexible sheet materials up to 4mm thick.
- Part Number: 60310
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers