Keencut 40" Table Edge Rotary Cutter (ARC TE) - 60630 - Open Box
The Foster Keencut Table Edge Rotary Cutter, or the ARC TE, provides an ideal cutter for print and sign shops in the graphics industry. Offering a unique pre-drilled counter-sunk hole design to mount to a table or workstation, the ARC TE features the same design as the Advanced Rotary Cutter. The Foster Keencut Table Edge Rotary Cutter is capable of cutting the thinnest tissues, film, flexible sheet materials, paper, and more for whatever cutting needs your business may have. The Table Edge Rotary Trimmer from Foster Keencut allows your business to save space and time and to stay more productive, check it out today and save with MyBinding.com. This product is currently only available to our customers in the United States of America. If you are located internationally, you will need to contact a local dealer to purchase this particular product.
Please Note: This is an open box model . This item has been inspected by our service technician and is functioning like new.
- Unique sub-surface monorail bearing system.
- Twin rotary blades and full-length fixed blade strip.
- Large diameter cutting wheels to prevent them from jumping up on top of the blade.
- Heavy duty plastic cutting head.
- Two integral roller clamps and full-length fixed blade strip.
- Integral aluminum base-plate with metric parallel indents.
- Cuts easily in both directions and self sharpens in each pass.
- Yellow Clamping strip for better visibility of the cut line.
- No overhead guide mechanism to obscure the cut line.
- Includes two rubber rollers to apply clamping pressure.
- Two tungsten steel cutting wheels for two-way cutting.
- Large diameter cutting wheels for easier cutting.
- 5 Year general warranty on all parts (except cutting wheels and site line strips).
- 20 Year warranty on cutter bearings.
- Optional 36" extended measuring arm for improved accuracy and versatility.
- Optional Stands and Stand Packages (Stand, Waste Catcher & Roll Feeder) available.
- Cutting Length: 40"
- Suitable For: Thin tissue and film, flexible sheet materials, thin cardboard or chip board, aluminum plate (up to 0.004), plastics, and paper.
- Part Number: 60630
- Dimensions: 52 1/2" x 17" x 2 1/2" (W x D x H)
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers