- Steel end castings are mounted to a high density laminated particleboard with screen printed grid in inches and metric.
- 42" rule supplied with adjustable squaring arm.
- 5 Year full warranty.
- Self-sharpening tungsten steel cutting blade for clean cuts every time.
- Unique twin-guide rail design and nylon bearings ensure silent, resistant-free and accurate cutting.
- Optional professional stand and waste catcher.
- Cutting Length: 42"
- Suitable For: Film, laminated materials, and digital printed media.
- Part Number: 60160
- Dimensions: 48 1/2" x 15 3/4" x 6" (W x D x H)
Reviewed on 1/15/2017
I’ve used my cutter now for well over 15 years and love it as much today as I did when I bought it.
The blade stays sharp; it cuts heavier stock than most cutters; and the cuts are clean and quiet.
The only suggestion I would make would be for the squaring arm to extend down farther than it currently does and/or to have a stop/guide on a slotted trough maybe 8” down so a production line cutting process can be accomplished.