Keencut 63" Excalibur 5000 Substrate Cutter - 60376
The Keencut Excalibur 5000 finishing substrate cutter is the perfect solution for print, graphic, sign, photo, and framing shops. Designed as four precision cutters in one, the Keencut Excalibur 5000 can easily trim a wide range of materials accurately and perfectly square with minimum effort. The Excalibur easily saves your business time and money by being an easy to use cutter with features like counter balancing, telescoping legs, a wall mounting kit, precision controls, and much more. The Keencut Excalibur 5000 finishing cutter is one of the best purchases your business can make to increase productivity. Check it out on MyBinding.com today and save. This product is currently only available to our customers in the United States of America. If you are located internationally, you will need to contact a local dealer to purchase this particular product.
- Ready mounted integral tools with rotating wheel for maximum convenience.
- Control for cutting rigid PVC up to 1/2" thick.
- Fitted counterbalance for less fatigue, addicents, and easy loading of materials.
- Single cut line and sightline strip for maximum accuracy with all tools.
- Twin-Wheel cutting head for shearing 1/8" Uncoated Masonite, heavy mat board and 3/8" Sintra.
- 5 year guarantee (excluding replacement cutting wheels).
- 20 year free replacement warranty on all cutter bearings.
- Complete set of vertical and horizontal scales (Imperial and Metric).
- One piece squaring arm so that both left and right sides are in perfect alignment.
- Clear Plastic Cutting Strip located along the left side of the vertical cutting bar that accurately indicates the cut line.
- Universal turret cutting head with automatic blade disengagement at the end of cut.
- Built-in ratchet allows you to cut materials to the depth required.
- Complete set of production stops.
- Includes wall-mounting kit and pressure sensitive clamp.
- Cutting Length: 63"
- Perfect for Cutting
Twin-wheel Cutting Head (Excalibur 5000 only):
- Mat board (1/8")
- Polycarbonate (1mm)
- Uncoated Masonite (1/8")
- Foam board
- Honeycomb board
- Honeycomb plastics
- PVC foam board
- Acrylic/Plexiglas (1/4")
- Dimensions: 84" x 12-16" x 96" (W x D x H)
- Warranty: 5-year general, 20 year on cutting bearings
- Part Number: 60376
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers