Keencut Evolution-E2 Precision Cutter
The all new Evolution 2 series precision cutter from Keencut combines all the features and functions wide format printers and sign makers need into an easy to use, accurate cutter. The Evolution 2 precision cutter can either mount direct to your existing table or be combined with the Proteus Work Bench for optimal stability. Equipped with a heavy duty cutter bar to securely clamp materials, a utility blade to cut a wide range of materials up to 1/2" thick, adjustable levelers for precision cutting up to 0.008" accuracy, lift hold mechanisms, and more, all backed by a 5 year warranty and 20 year warranty of the cutter bearings, the Keencut Evolution 2 precision cutter easily handles all of your cutting needs. The Keencut Evolution 2 even features a seperate track and textile cutting attachment to cut fabrics and textiles. Be sure to check out the Keencut Evolution 2 Precision Cutter for your business today! This product is currently only available to our customers in the United States of America. If you are located internationally, you will need to contact a local dealer to purchase this particular product.
- Single handed positions, cutting, and clamping.
- Straight and accurate cuts to within 0.008" by adjustable levelers.
- Integral extruded alloy cutting base.
- 5 year general warranty on all parts (except blades).
- 20 year warranty on cutting bearings.
- 100% made in England.
- Multiple silicone grip strips to hold material safely and securely.
- Designed to mount specificly to your existing workbench, or the optional Proteus Work Bench.
- Flip-over stop adds horizontal clamping to increase accuracy, prevent slipping, and reduce cutting time.
- Two cutting tracks for general purpose cutting and textile cutting.
- Cuts everything from inkjet media and vinyl to rigid substrates like Sintra and Foam Board up to 1/2" thick.
- Includes 100 medium duty cutting blades and 25 Graphix blades.
- Includes an attachable Fabric Cutting Wheel for fabric and thin film cutting.
- Integral extruded alloy cutting base.
- Cutting Length: 64" - 144"
- Cutting Size: Up to 13mm
- Suitable for: PVC Foamboard, Pop-up Banners, foam centered board, corrugated plastics, fabric and textiles, acrylic, banners, and more.
- Warranty: 5-year general, 20 year on cutting bearings
Transcript: 64” Evolution-E2 Install. Serial number is on a silver sticker on the outside of the box. Open the crate with a screwgun or screw driver. Remove the top of the crate. With two people, lift the cutte... Read More
64” Evolution-E2 Install. Serial number is on a silver sticker on the outside of the box. Open the crate with a screwgun or screw driver. Remove the top of the crate. With two people, lift the cutter out of the box. Remove Styrofoam and plastic bag. When installing the cutter on a Proteus Bench, mount it to a ¾” thick MDF workshop for best results. Cut the plastic wrap that’s holding the two boxes. Do not cut the plastic wrap that says ‘Do not remove.’ Remove the fixing brackets from the smaller box. In the larger box: two lifting handles, install CD, medium-duty blade holder, textile cutting tool, hardware, blades and wrench. If mounting to the edge of a table, measure 3.75” from the edge. Using a straight edge, draw a straight line from your marks. Place the first mounting bracket 7” from the left side edge. Fix the remaining brackets with a 17” gap between each bracket. You will use two short screws for each mounting bracket. Place the Evolution-E2 Cutter on the mounting brackets. Once the cutter is on the brackets, cut the remaining plastic wrap. Tighten the front and back grub screws on the mounting brackets. The four long screws mount into both sides of the base. Fit the lift and hold handles at each end of the cutter bar. Place the machined section of the handle towards the center of the cutter. The serial number is located on a silver sticker on the end of the cutter.
Transcript: Adjusting the Evolution E2 Base Plates. Starting at one end, place a piece of paper under the cutter bar. The weight of the cutter bar should grip the paper when you pull it. If it does not clamp suff... Read More
Adjusting the Evolution E2 Base Plates. Starting at one end, place a piece of paper under the cutter bar. The weight of the cutter bar should grip the paper when you pull it. If it does not clamp sufficiently, then use the wrench to adjust the jacking screws. Adjust both the front and back jacking screws until the cutter bar grips the paper. When adjusted properly, the paper will clamp firmly the full length of the cutter.
|Part Number||Cutting Length|