|Keencut 40" Ultimat Gold Mat Cutter - 61210||Item Number : 61210||Price : |
Your Price: $1,485.00
You Save: 10%
|Keencut 48" Ultimat Gold Mat Cutter - 61212||Item Number : 61212||Price : |
Your Price: $1,525.50
You Save: 10%
|Keencut 62" Ultimat Gold Mat Cutter - 61214||Item Number : 61214||Price : |
Your Price: $1,633.50
You Save: 10%
- Sculpted precision cutting head for comfort and precise cutting.
- Bevel head with ejector and lock for quick blade changing.
- Unique 'clip on' margin guide and squaring arm allows for easy removal when not in use; no tools required maximum margin width is 19cm (7.5").
- Unique roller 'lift and hold' system raises or lowers the cutter bar and frees both hands.
- 75cm (30") clip on matguide extension kit complete with 60cm support arms.
- Unique sliding gauge pinpoints blade entry and exit spot for exact freehand cutting.
- Unique patented micro stop adjusters fitted to the 'start of cut,' 'end of cut' and 'margin guide' stops allow you to dial out overcuts or undercuts in seconds.
- Rear loading blade holder for swift replacement; blades will never pull out in heavy materials.
- Unique sliding gauge pin-points blade entry and exit spots for exact free hand cutting.
- 5 year general warranty on all parts (excluding blades).
- 20 year warranty on the bearings used in the cutting head.
- Cutting Length: 40", 48" or 62"
- Suitable For: Mat board and other flexible sheet material
Getting to Know the Keencut Ultimat Gold Mat Cutter
Keencut Ultimat Gold Mat cutter; get to know the machine. This mat cutter comes with a twenty year, bearing and slider guarantee, a five year comprehensive guarantee and a thirty day money back guarantee. It features a stable, single piece aluminum extruder base. All machines are individually test cut and squared before shipping. This is a unique measuring arm that attaches to the mat cutter that can be clipped on and off as necessary.
The Ultimat Margin Guide can also be clipped on and off as needed and adjusted anywhere up and down the Mat Cutter, depending on the size of the mat you are doing. One of the great features with the Keencut Ultimat Gold is a lift and hold features:
- Lifts up the cutting bar, allows you to hands free, easily place the mat board wherever you want and easily drop the cutting bar precisely where you placed your mat board.
- The sculptured bevel blade holder with curved finger grooves for comfortable, strain free cutting.
- The vertical blade holder with two position lock. Position 1. Position 2.
- Microstops: they enable the cutter to be calibrated by simply dialing out over and undercut with no tools required.
- Quick, easy blade changing. This is the straight cut blade, This is the easy blade change for your double blade. Just simply slide it into the production stop. You can adjust this knob and it adjusts the depth of your cut and then this is your lock device. /ul>
Okay, we are going to do our basic cut. We are going to go 2.5 x 2.5 x 2.5. All dimensions of 2.5. So we are going to do our basic four... Read More
Now, we are going to cut a double window matte. We are going to use our light blue for the outer matte and dark blue for the inner matte. Outer matte: cut your exact finished dimensions. Inner matte: cut smaller. Okay? Our procedure is that we are going to cut this window matte first and then we are going to tape the inner matte onto it and we are going to cut our final window opening in that matte and we'll end up with a double window matte. Let me show you.
Okay, we are going to do our basic cut. We are going to go 2.5 x 2.5 x 2.5. All dimensions of 2.5. So we are going to do our basic four sides cut. Okay, there's our outer matte. Now we are going to tape this matte onto it. We are going to make sure that this insert can be as our backing. The first thing we are going to do is use our tape gun, our ATG Tape Gun.
Okay, now we are going to add the ATG Tape Gun to it. Add just a little bit to the middle piece. Centre that. Press it down and now readjust our opening; this was 2.5 and we wanted to get quarter inch, so we are going to 2 and 3/4. Now you take your double window matte, place it in. Lower. Perform cut. Turn it 90 degrees. Place it against the square edge. Lower. Take start of finger to edge of matte. Press blade down. Perform cut. Raise the cut assembly. Turn 90 degrees. Lower. Perform cut. Turn 90 degrees. Lower. Beautiful double window matte.
|Part Number||Cutting Length|
Where do I find out the value.