Fujipla ALM 3222 Automatic Laminator
The Fujipla ALM 3222 fully automatic laminator is the next generation in automatic laminating, the ALM 3222 offers upgrades from the original ALM 3220. Upgrades include heated rollers for crystal clear scratch free lamination and micro adjustable side trimmers for precise flush cutting or the exact border encapsulation you want. This unit also features built in long mode operation for banner length prints and can handle up to 13" wide sheets (12.6" of film coverage). All this and the ALM 3222 has a 25% increase in speed over the ALM 3220. You would think with all these upgrades that the ALM 3222 would be hard to use, but no, the ALM 3222 has the same easy operation that provides practically unattended operation. The ALM 3222 is completely portable with locking roller casters and a small foot print of less than 4 sq. feet. This laminator automatically feeds up to 200 sheets and can laminate from copy paper up to heavy 130# cover stock. The Fujipla ALM 3222 has a 1 year parts and labor warranty.
- Laminating Speed: 20"-72"/min.
- Temperature Range: 170-270°F
- Ultra FastWarm-Up Time: Approximately 5 minutes
- Film Thickness: 1.2mil
- Thickness of Objects: 20lb bond - 130lb cover
- Capacity: 200 Sheets, Adjustable Paper Guide
- Applicable Sizes: Letter, Tabloid, Digital Paper
- Trimming Methods: 2 modes – Flush trim or edge seal for all 4 sides of the print
- Operation Panel: LCD display for start, stop, temperature, speed, and trim settings, leading and trailing edge side cuts are adjustable
- Power Consumption: 900W
- Power Supply: AC 120V (60Hz)
- Part Number: ALM3222