Fujipla ALM Laminator Gloss Roll Film
|Fujipla ALM Laminator Roll Film - 1.5mil Gloss 12.6" x 984' (DL-AG1U-15)||SAP38GLOSS|
Your Price: $83.02
|Fujipla ALM Laminator Roll Film - 3mil Gloss 12.6" x 492' (DL-AG1U-3)||SAP75GLOSS|
Your Price: $79.01
|Fujipla ALM Laminator Roll Film - 5mil Gloss 12.6" x 328' (DL-AG1U-5)||SAP125GLOSS|
Your Price: $75.75
|Fujipla ALM Laminator Roll Film - 10mil Gloss 12.6" x 165'||SAP250GLOSS|
Your Price: $79.05
These ALM Roll Films work perfectly with the Drylam ALM3220, ALM3230 and ALM3222 Automatic Laminators. These ALM Roll Film are designed and developed for on-demand digital prints. ALM film are ASAP Film (Always Sticks to All Prints) that are designed to bond to the hard to adhere to toner based digital prints. These film can also be used for any printed sheet whether it is a difficult toner surface or conventional offset printing. These ALM Roll Film have a typical running temperatures range from 210 – 270 degrees with the most common set point around 240 degrees F.
*** Most individuals with roll laminators will order film in pairs. The price above is per roll. ***
- Compatible with Fujipla ALM3220, ALM3230, ALM3222 Automatic Laminators. Note that product SAP250GLOSS is ONLY compatible with Fujipla ALM3222.
- Designed and developed for On Demand Digital prints
- ALM film are ASAP Films (Always Sticks to All Prints) that are designed to bond to the hard to adhere to toner based digital prints.
- Superior adhesion to Xerox , Canon and most other hard to stick toner based and digital prints
- Typical running temperatures range from 210 - 270 degrees with the most common set point around 240 degrees F
- Film Type: ALM Roll Film
- Finishing: Gloss
- Thickness: 1.5 Mil, 3 Mil, 5 Mil or 10 Mil
- Film Width: 12.6"
- Film Length: 165' , 328', 492', or 984'
- Quantity: 1 Roll
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
|Part Number||Roll Length||Thickness||Film Finish|
Questions & Answers
Does this film work with the ALM3230 as well?
Asked by Josh 8 months ago
The Fujipla ALM Film Roll (DL-AG1U) film will also work with the ALM3230.
Answered by MyBinding.com 8 months ago