Fujipla LPV1600 Duo System Wide Format Laminator
This LPV1600 DryLam Wide Format Laminator takes lamination of On-Demand Digital Prints to a new level. The Drylam Duo System takes care of all your wide format laminating needs. The system allows you to choose the best type of laminate for your application. Run cost effective thermal laminates on most paper stocks and porous materials. Pressure sensitive cold laminates are perfect for non porous synthetic stocks, or stocks that are heat sensitive, including applications such as floor graphics, decals, and signage. The LPV1600 has a maximum laminating width of 63" with a max. thickness of 1". This wide format laminator has dual temperature control for both upper and lower rollers. Other features include; mechanical actuated roller pressure gaps up to 1", digital temperature readout for top and bottom nip rollers, footpedal and a heavy duty roller stand. The mandrels on this unit are marked at 38" and 43" for easy film alignment.
- Emergency Shutoff buttons on top rear corners of the machine.
- Nip area sensors stop roller advancement if tripped.
- Nip area safety shield swings up for easy threading and cleaning.
- Foot pedal web advance included.
- Heavy duty roller stand included.
- Mechanically actuated pressure gaps up to 1 inch.
- Mandrels marked at 38" and 43" for easy film alignment.
- Digital temperature readout for top and bottom nip rollers.
- Runs thermal or PSA Films.
- Includes cooling fans.
- Includes release liner and output rewinders.
- Maximum Laminating Width: 63 inches
- Maximum Laminating Thickness: 1 inch
- Laminating Film Thickness: 1.2 - 10 mil
- Film Types: PSA and Thermal
- Temperature Range: Room Temperature to 270° F
- Dual Temperature Control: Upper and Lower
- Heated Rollers Upper and Lower: Room Temperature to 270° F
- Speed: 0 - 12 feet per minute
- Unwind Mandrels Upper and Lower: 3" core
- PSA Liner take up Mandrel top: 3" core
- Gross Weight Laminator: 704 lbs
- Stand Included (weight): 130 lbs
- Power Requirements: 230VAC Single Phase
- Wattage: 5150
- Plug Type: Nema N6-30P
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers