GBC 1" Manual Strip Binding System - Open Box
The System One produces distinctive documents that convey quality and professionalism. It is the perfect system for low to moderate volume users who desire a secure binding style. Each document looks custom-bound by utilizing GBC's patented SureBind(R) automatic binding system.
Please Note: This is a open box model. The binding machine has been inspected by our service technician and is functioning like new.
- Binds documents up to 1" thick.
- The lever on the System One manually punches holes into the document and activates the binding process.
- The pressure bar firmly holds the document for a secure, professional bind.
- An indicator light flashes during the binding process and goes out when the binding is complete.
- Debris tray catches paper chips and binding strip fragments for easy disposal.
- Productivity: 10-12 second binding cycle speed
- Bind Capacity: Up to 1" or 250 sheets (based on 20 lb. bond)
- Punch Capacity: Manual Operation
- Min Doc Size: Binds books as small as 8.5"
- Max Doc Size: Binds books as large as 14"
- Dimensions: 20"x7"x15" LxWxD
- Machine Weight: 28 lbs. (12.7 kgs.)
- Packaged Weight: 32 lbs.
- Ratings: 115 Volt/ 60Hz/ 3 Amps
- Safety Agency Approval: Designed to meet UL and CSA safety standards
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers