Sorry, but GBC 2080WFT Wide Format Laminator - 1715939 is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Your Price: $4,932.76
You Save: 42%
Your Price: $7,430.55
You Save: 31%
Your Price: $6,495.71
You Save: 7%
Your Price: $7,494.00
You Save: 5%
- Maximum Film Width: Up to 79 inches
- Gauge: Up to 10mil
- Film Diameter: Up to 10" on a 3" Core
- Material Thickness: Up to 1"
- Speed: 0-15 fpm
- Temperature: Up to 300 Degrees F
- Dimensions: 100" W x 40" D x 55" H
- Weight: 1232 lbs
- Power Requirement: 220V, 11.5A, 60HZ, Single Phase
- Plug Configuration: NEMA 6-30P
- Safety C/UL listed , TUV/GS-CE Compliant
- GBC Part Number: 1715939
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty on parts, 90 days labor
- Mode button selects speed, pressure and heat.
- MasterDial sets precise measurements.
- Pressure and mounting settings for the heat roller are automatically controlled by an electromechanical system.
- Extended feed table makes it easier to feed prints.
- Foot pedal allows hands-free operation.
- Built-in bi-directional manual cutter accomdates left-and right-handed operators.
- Dynamic Braking System provides maximum safety and control during lamination while protecting fingers from harm.
- Heaters incorporating the latest developments in alloys provide radiant heat for consistent temperatures and superior heat recovery.
- Various unwind and rewind shaft combinations enable multiple web-ups to: Remove the liners of the pressure-sensitive film on the top shaft and the mounting adhesive on the bottom shaft, to Remove the liners of the pressure-sensitive film on the top shaft and the mounting adhesive on the bottom shaft and to Handle graphics from roll to roll.
- Rollers gap to accommodate material up to 1" thick for mounting to board.
- Top heat improves activation of the adhesive and reduces silvering in pressure-sensitive film.