- Kit Includes: 2 Black ProClick spines, 2 Clear View front covers, 2 Black back covers, and 50 sheets of pre-punched paper.
- Paper Weight: 20lb Bond
- Brightness: 96 Bright
- Punching Style: 3:1 Pitch ProClick (3 Holes Per Inch)
- Hole Shape: Oversize Square
- Paper Size: 8.5" x 11"
- Spine size: 5/16"
- Part Number: 2515665
- Primary UPC: 033816064713
- Get $25 Ulta Beauty Gift Card on Qualified Purchase PDF ( 410.22 KB ) Download
Using Your ProClick Do-It-Yourself Presentation Kit
If you don’t have a binding machine but still need to produce a professional-looking document, a GBC Pro-Click Do-It-Yourself Presentation Kit can be a lifesaver. One of these kits contains pre-punched paper, covers, and two Pro-Click spines. Here’s what you need to do to put your document together:
- Print your document on the pre-punched paper. Your document can be up to 100 pages long, despite on the diameter of the Pro-Click spine.
- Put your book together, including the covers. If you want to hide the opening of the spine, place the document’s back cover on top of the front cover. The reverse side of the back cover should be facing you. Insert the teeth of the Pro-Click spine into the holes in your document.
- Click the spine closed with your fingers. Rotate the back cover to hide the spine’s opening. Your document should look great.
- If you need to re-open the spine later on, separate the teeth with a pen. Add or subject pages as necessary and close the spine again.
As you can see, it’s easy to use one of these presentation kits. It’s also quick, so you will be able to meet your deadline without any problems. Best of all, you don’t need any special equipment, so you can even bind documents when you’re not in the office. Good luck!