- 4 rollers laminate up to 13" wide and mounting boards up to 0.1" thick.
- Formerly the GBC 3500 Pouch Laminator
- Both heated rollers and heated plates work in conjunction for ultra high quality lamination.
- One-touch digital keypad with LCD readout.
- Adjustable temperature with cooling fans.
- Compatibility with thermal and self-adhesive pouch products, use up to 10 mil lamination pouches.
- Utilization of a carrier is optional.
- 6 Speed settings with a maximum speed of 25 inches per minute.
- Reverse motor feature to assist in the clearing or prevention of pouch jams.
- Dimensions: 26.75" x 15.25" x 10.5"
- Weight: 31lbs
- Part Number: 1700300, G1700300
- Primary UPC:033816032163
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
An In-Depth Look at the GBC HeatSeal H600pro Laminator
Purchasing a high-quality pouch laminator is a good move for just about any office. One of the best professional-grade devices is the GBC HeatSeal H600pro. This is one of GBC’s best products and it’s ideal for offices needing a quick and easy way of producing laminated documents. Here’s an in-depth look at the details of this device so you can decide if this if the laminator for you.
- The H600pro has a feed opening that’s wide enough to accommodate items that are up to 13 inches wide. This makes it ideal for laminating signs, menus, and banners. Small items, such as index cards, can be laminated also.
- You can use pouches that are up to 10 mil thick with this machine. Mounting boards can also be used so long as they’re no thicker than 0.1″.
- All of your items will look great because this laminator has 6 heated rollers. The rollers will prevent any heat marks, wrinkles, or bubbles from appearing and marring the look of your documents.
- The H600pro is easy to use even for users who have never used a laminator before. It’s controlled via a digital keypad. An LCD display will let you know what’s going on.
- This machine has fully adjustable speed and temperature settings. It’s able to laminate at both hot and cold temperatures, so you’ll be able to work with thermally sensitive items such as photographs and color copies. (To do this, you’ll need pressure-sensitive pouches.) There are six different speed settings and depending on which setting you choose, you’ll be able to laminate up to 25 inches of material in one minute.
- Using a carrier is completely optional with the H600pro. However, to keep the machine from becoming dirty or damaged, the use of a carrier is recommended.
- If your document gets jammed in the machine, there’s a reverse motor function that you can utilize to remove the item. This feature can also come in handy when trying to prevent jams from happening in the first place.
- The H600pro is a fairly large machine. It has dimensions of 26.75″ (width) x 15.25″ (depth) x 10.5″ (height) so it will take up a sizable amount of space in your work area. It also isn’t as flashy-looking as some of the newer GBC laminators, such as the HeatSeal H420.
- Finally, the H600pro is covered by a limited one-year warranty.
The GBC HeatSeal H600pro is a rather remarkable machine that would be perfect for busy offices in need of a professional-grade laminator. It’s capable of laminating wider documents and it’s great that it can run both hot and cold. It’s also terrific that it’s compatible with mounting boards since this is a feature not frequently found in pouch laminators. Plus, it laminates very quickly so you’ll be able to process a lot of documents in a fairly short amount of time. And, of course, it comes with an excellent warranty, which is typical of GBC devices. Thus, it’s pretty clear that the H600pro is a great choice for offices needing a high-quality laminator for big and small jobs.