Sorry, but GBC HeatSeal Sprint H950 Automatic Roll Laminator - 1703003 is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Your Price: $1,478.99
You Save: 18%
Your Price: $446.68
You Save: 47%
Your Price: $1,478.99
You Save: 18%
Your Price: $1,841.94
You Save: 41%
- Speed, Productivity: 36" per minute, four 8.5" x 11" sheets per minute
- Weight: 70 lbs.
- Dimensions: 27" W x 30.5" H x 27" D
- Film Type: Nap-Lam II
- Film Thickness: 1.7 mil, 3 mil, 5 mil
- Material Paper Weight: 20 lb. bond - 80 lb. cover
- Maximum Sheet Size: 11" wide
- Minimum Sheet Size: 6" wide
- Feeder Pile Height Maximum: 50 sheets
- LCD Display: Yes
- Reverse Switch: Yes
The Top Seven Features of the GBC HeatSeal Sprint H950 Roll Laminator
Have you ever wanted to laminate a stack of documents in a short period of time while also doing something else? If so, you’ll want to take a look at the GBC HeatSeal Sprint H950. This is one of the company’s newest roll laminators and it has some features that make it truly amazing, such as its ability to automatically laminate 50 sheets of paper in just 12 minutes. Check out the top seven features of the H950.
- It works quickly. As you may have guessed, this laminator is extremely fast. It will warm up in one minute so you can begin work without waiting around and wasting a lot of time. The H950 can process a document that’s 36 inches long in just a minute. In other words, it will take less than 20 seconds for it to fully laminate a letter-sized document (8.5″ x 11″).
- Fully automatic operation. This is an automatic device that will do all the work for you once you’ve selected the right settings. (Selecting your settings is a no-brainer thanks to the device’s LCD controls.) The machine has a document feeder that can hold up to 50 sheets of paper and all of your documents will be automatically fed into the device, so you can walk away and do something else in the meantime. It will take the machine only 12 minutes laminate all 50 pages. The documents will be stored in a capture tray when they come out of the machine so you can pick them up when you’re ready.
- You can use different kinds of paper. You can use a variety of different papers with the H950. It can handle paper that has a weight between 20 and 70 lbs., as well as sheets that are as small as 6″ across or as wide as 11.5″.
- It’s compatible with EzLoad cartridges. The H950 uses Nap Lam II film in the following thicknesses: 1.7, 3, and 5 mil. You can use EzLoad film cartridges with this device to ensure that you’ll never inadvertently load the machine the wrong way.
- It shuts off automatically. If you accidentally leave the machine on after use, you won’t have to worry about the motor becoming overheated. That’s because the H950 will turn itself off when it hasn’t been used in 30 minutes.
- It will fit on your desk. Despite its amazing capabilities, the H950 is actually small enough to be stored on a desk. It has dimensions of 27.25″ x 25.75″ x 27″. It only weighs 60 pounds, so moving it around won’t be particularly difficult.
- Get it serviced right in your office. The H950 comes with one year of on-site service in case something goes wrong with it.
The GBC HeatSeal Sprint H950 is a great laminator to get if you want a machine that can deliver quick results almost completely on its own. This is one of the fastest laminators available and it can really make your workday go more smoothly. Take a look at this great product today so you can see just how quickly it will laminate your documents.