GBC Pro-Trim 45 Lamination Trimmer - 3600217
The GBC Pro-Trim 45 is a 45" lamination trimmer with a rotary blade that allows bi-directional trimming. The ProTrim 45 cutter is specially designed and engineered to meet the requirements of the digital imaging and finishing market. The rotary blade is capable of handling laminates up to 20 mil (2mm) thick in one continuous motion.
- Bi-directional cutting action accommodates both right and left-handed operators
- Built-in catch bin reduces clean up time
- Self-actuating clamp mechanism enables scratch-free feeding and holds materials in place while the blade is in motion
- An open-ended design enables the trimming of extra-large banners in one continuous cut
- A darkened fixed blade provides contrast for easy alignment of materials
- A stable square cutting rail guarantees a straight and accurate cut
- Tools and hardware are included for fast and easy assembly
- Dimensions: 55"W x 19.5"D x 42.5"H
- Weight: 78lbs.
- Maximum cut: 45"
- GBC Part Number: 3600217
- 1 Year Manufacturer Parts Warranty and 90 Day Labor
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers
What is the difference between a laminating trimmer and "normal" trimmer ?
Asked by Daisy R. 4 months ago
Technically there is no difference. A trimmer is a trimmer. However, some units work better than others for trimming laminate and laminated documents. Generally speaking it is good to buy a better quality trimmer for this type of application in order to get a clean crisp cut of both the film and your print.
Answered by MyBinding.com 4 months ago