Sorry, but GBC Shredmaster 4500S Strip Cut Office Shredder - 1753280 is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Your Price: $2,646.90
You Save: 36%
Your Price: $2,047.22
You Save: 38%
Your Price: $779.99
You Save: 66%
Your Price: $433.95
You Save: 51%
- Strip-cuts 22 sheets into 1/4" strips.
- Shreds staples, paper clips, credit cards and CD/DVDs.
- Ideal for centralized use by multiple users - 10 or more users.
- 12" throat with deep, funnel shape for easy access.
- Large capacity 36 gallon shred bin for fewer bag changes.
- Continuous-duty motor for nonstop shredding.
- High quality solid one piece cutting head.
- A protective shield to help keep fingers away from shredding area.
- Multi-function control panel with visual indicators help keep the operator informed (Power On, Bag Full, Overload, Door Ajar, Bag-full Shut Off, Auto Stop On Jam and Auto On/Off.
- Castors provide easy mobility.
- On-site service included.
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty on parts/labor, 1 Year Warranty on Cutters.
- Unit: 36"H x 21.5"W x 18.6"D.
- Old GBC Part Number: 1757340 , G1757340
- New GBC Part Number: 1753280 , G1753280 , 1753280G
GBC Shredmaster 4500S Strip Cut Departmental Shredder Review
Larger departments often find it more cost-effective to provide their workers with a single, central shredder rather than many individual devices. To meet this need, GBC designed the Shredmaster 4500S Strip Cut Departmental Shredder. With a powerful motor and strong blades, this machine quickly slices large stacks of documents while automated operation provides simple use. Here are the details of the GBC Shredmaster 4500S.
Automatic features provide easy use even for inexperienced users. Once power is supplied to the motor, operation is mainly automated. A sensor detects items inserted into the feed and starts and stops the blades accordingly for on-demand use. If materials become jammed, the cutting shafts stop momentarily, then reverse automatically to send clogged items back out to the user and clear the jam quickly. The auto shutoff also kicks in when the shred bag is full. Status modes are shown by optical signals on a display panel to keep the user updated.
A continuous duty motor is a major benefit to this shredder. Unlike smaller models, this one doesn't need frequent cool down periods for the motor to avoid overheating. This shredder keeps going all day long.
The wide 12 inch feed can take in as many as 22 sheets at once. The funneled throat design aids in the jam-free feeding of oversized documents and disorganized stacks. The blades can shred standard staples and paperclips as well as credit cards and CDs. Materials slide in through a protective guard that prevents running blades and fingers from coming into contact. Things shred as fast as 30 feet per minute and come out in unreadable