Sorry, but GBC Shredmaster 7500S Strip-Cut Commercial Shredder 1753200 is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Your Price: $2,646.90
You Save: 36%
Your Price: $2,047.22
You Save: 38%
Your Price: $998.89
You Save: 60%
Your Price: $843.60
You Save: 63%
- Features a proprietary automatic oil injections system which eliminates hands-on oiling and helps to ensure the performance and longevity of your Shredder.
- Shreds up to 52 sheets at one time into 1/4" strips. Operates at a speed of 38 feet per minute for high volume shredding applications.
- A 16" wide, funnel-shaped throat makes feeding all different sizes of paper easy.
- Extra large 58 gallon shred bin eliminates frequent bag changing
- Visual indicators help keep operator informed. The 7500s shows you if the power is on, if the bin is full, if the door is open or if there is a paper jam.
- The Shredmaster 7500 is mounted on heavy duty casters for easy mobility.
- Shreds: paper, staples, paper clips, CD's, DVD's and credit cards
- GBC Part Number: 1753200 , G1753200, 1753200G
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty on parts/labor, 20 Year Warranty on Cutters.
GBC Shredmaster 7500S Strip Cut Commercial Shredder Review
One of the largest shredders in GBC's commercial line is the Shredmaster 7500S Strip Cut. Offering high volume paper shredding with generous capacities and smooth operation, this device is ideal for use by an entire office floor of multiple departments. Here is a closer look at this high quality shredder.
The automatic features are what make this machine so easy to use. Since it turns on and off automatically, all you have to do is slide your documents into the blades and let the shredder do the work for you. If your papers jam, the blades will stop and reverse to send the clogged items back out to the user, essentially clearing the blades for you. When the shred bag is full or if the cabinet door is opened, a safety shut off cuts power to the motor. Optical signals keep you informed of the machine's current operational status at all times.
One highly beneficial feature of this machine is the continuous duty motor. This allows all day shredding without the frequent cool down periods needed by smaller devices. In a busy office, this lets employees quickly shred their items and get back to work without standing in line.
Most shredders require regular oiling to stay in peak condition but this one comes with an automatic oil injection system. All you have to do is ensure it stays supplied with oil and the system will lubricate your shredder as needed, ensuring high performance and prolonging the life of your machine.
Stapled and paperclipped documents as well as credit cards, CDs, and DVDs can enter the wide 16 inch feed as many as 52 sheets thick. Materials are guided in through a deep funneled throat that helps ensure smooth feeding without jamming. The blades process everything as fast as 38 feet per minute, leaving only narrow