Sorry, but GBC Smartcut S638pro 34" Rotary Trimmer - 1690050 is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
Your Price: $731.53
You Save: 39%
Your Price: $59.95
- Model Number: GBC SmartCut S638pro
- Length: 34?
- Warranty: 1 Year
- GBC Part Number: 1690050 , G1690050
GBC SmartCut S638pro Rotary Trimmer Review
Do you need a rotary trimmer with which you can cut large documents? If so, you should take a look at the GBC SmartCut S638pro. Here’s an in-depth look at what this device has to offer so you can decide if it’s right for your needs.
- One of the best things about the S638pro is its incredibly generous cutting length. This device can cut items that are up to 34” long, making it great for large-format documents including posters, blueprints, and so on. You can also use it to cut smaller documents if you need to, as well as laminated items.
- This trimmer can cut up to 10 sheets of paper at once. This isn’t the best cutting capacity around, but it’s still respectable for this type of device. It would probably be difficult to cut a tall stack of large documents anyway.
- The S638pro has a stainless steel blade that can cut in both directions for your convenience. If you find the blade becomes dull after a while, you can order a replacement for it so you can keep cutting. Also, the blade sits in a plastic casing so you’ll remain safe while trimming your documents.
- This trimmer has a couple of special features that make it easy for you to get the results you need. For one thing, the base has an alignment grid printed on it so you can line up your items properly before cutting them. There are also rulers in case you need to measure anything. Also, this cutter has a transparent cutting guide so you can see what you’re doing as you trim.
- This cutter is pretty large in part because it comes with a stand. When it’s assembled, the entire device measures 44.5” (width) x 13” (depth) x 33” (height) so it’s definitely not a desktop trimmer. You’ll want to make sure you have enough room in your workplace for it before purchasing it.
- The S638pro comes with a catch bin that will store all of your scraps. You can empty the bin when it’s full and keep paper bits off the floor so your workspace will stay clean.
- Finally, the S638pro comes with a one-year warranty so you’re covered if you experience any problems with it.
Overall, the GMC SmartCut S638pro would be a great choice if you need a large, high-quality rotary trimmer for your workplace. This device’s 34-inch cutting length makes it great for both large and small documents, so you’ll be able to trim the smallest laminated items as well as your oversized posters, banners, and so on. It’s great that the blade slides in both directions and that it’s covered in plastic so you won’t get injured. The cutting capacity is sufficient, although you should have another trimmer on hand if you need to process a lot of paper at once. It’s nice that this product comes with a stand and a catch bin because you won’t need to spend additional money on these items. The warranty is good as well, so be sure to take a look at the S638pro today.