- Variable speed, up to 10,000 standard-size sheets per hour
- Tabletop model; optional stand available
- Perforating options: 2,4,6,8,12,16 TPI
- MICROPERF options: 42 or 72 TPI
- Scoring options: wide (standard), narrow or double
- Optional slitting blade available
- Ability to control depth of each perf/score/slit independently
- Blade changes in seconds
- Automatic feed
- Optional conveyor outfeed delivery
- 2 accessory holders supplied standard, each with one 12 TPI perf blade and one score blade
- Upgradable to FM150
- Electrical: 115V/60Hz/15A or 230V/50Hz/15A
- Speed: 10,000 sph variable
- Max. stock size: 18" x 18" (45.7cm x 45.7cm)
- Min. stock size: 3"W x 5"L (7.6cm x 12.7cm)
- Stock weight: 12# - 12 point(45 - 300 gsm)
- Impression control: N/A
- Feeder: Friction
- Length: 44" (1.12m)
- Width: 27" (0.69m)
- Height: 16" (0.26m)
- Weight: 70 lbs. (32kg)
- Floor model: Tabletop, optional stand
- Perf blade options: 2, 4, 6, 8, 12 teeth per inch
- Microperf options: 42 or 72 teeth per inch
- Scoring options: Standard wide or narrow
- Slitting blade: Optional
- Strike Perf: N/A
- Register board: Optional
- Conveyor outfeed: Optional
- Air feed: Optional
- Drive unit with reverse head: N/A
- Accessory Holder: 2
- 12 tpi perf blade: 2
- Score blade: 2
Reviewed on 2/28/2016
This things processes sheets as fast as you can keep it loaded. We use it for scoring and perforating jobs in our small print shop. Works as expected. We have the air feed attachment for feeding glossy stocks and that makes a big difference. Recommended.
Graphic Whizard FinishMaster 100 Review
There are a lot of paper handling devices on the market including machines that can score, perforate, and slice your documents. One that can do all three of those things is the Graphic Whizard FinishMaster 100. Here's a detailed look at what it can do so you can decide if this is a machine you need in your workplace.
The FinishMaster is a tabletop device that has an excellent scoring/perforating capacity. It can process up to 10,000 sheets per hour so it's ideal for high-output environments.
This machine can handle a lot of different sizes of paper. The smallest sheets can measure 3" x 5" and the largest can have dimensions of 18" x 18" so you'll be able to process letter-, legal-, and tabloid-sized sheets. The paper can range in weight from 12 lbs. to 12 points. In other words, you can work with bond paper in addition to cardstock.
The FinishMaster can both score and perforate your paper. You have a number of options when choosing the number of teeth the perforating blade has. It can have anywhere from 2 to 12 teeth per inch. (The microperf blade can have 42 or 72 teeth per inch.) As far as your scoring options, you can choose from wide, double, or narrow creases. You can also get an optional slitting blade for this device. It only takes a few seconds to change the blade, so that will help you save some time.
There are a number of options available for this device including an air feeder, register board, and conveyor outfeed. The air feeder is a great thing to get if you need to work with glossy and/or fragile stocks. Just keep in mind that these options will increase the price of this product significantly.
As mentioned before the FinishMaster is a tabletop machine. It has dimensions of 44" x 27" x 16" and it weighs about 70 pounds. If you don't have enough room on your work surface for this device, you can purchase a stand for it. The stand has casters so you can move the unit out of the way when needed.
Graphic Whizard has give this device a limited 5-year warranty. You won't find a better warranty than that.
The Graphic Whizard FinishMaster 100 is an excellent machine that makes it easy to process your documents in three ways: scoring, perforating, and slitting. This device can process thousands of items in a very short amount of time so it's perfect if you need to frequently work with large volumes of paper. The various blades don't take very long to change so that will help you save a little bit of time. (That's always nice during a busy workday.) Let's not forget that there are a number of great options available for this product including a handy stand if you don't have enough room for it on your work surface. Finally, the 5-year warranty is unbeatable. All together, the FinishMaster is a great product, so consider adding it to your workplace too.