- Made in Germany: All HSM Classic & Securio Models are Made in Germany. Precision Engineering. TAA Compliant.
- Solid Steel Cutting Cylinders: Cutting Heads are Manufactured from 100% Steel. Maintains High Cutting Capabilities While Using Less Energy. V-groove Technology Ensures Precise Cutting.
- Cutting Cylinder Lifetime Warranty: Lifetime Warranty on Solid Steel Cutting Cylinders. Patented "V-Tek" Cutting Groove Technology. Higher Cutting Capacity. Lower Power Requirements.
- Zero Energy Stand-By: Consumes no Power While the Machine is in Stand-by Mode.
- Quiet Operation: Cutting System Engineered to Reduce Decibel Levels When Running. Lower Noise Level Whether Running Idol or Shredding Paper.
- TAA Compliant: Machine is manufactured in a country compliant with the Trade Act Agreement.
- Enclosed Gear Boxes: Totally Enclosed Gear Box Helps Reduce Noise and Prevents Failure from Dust and Debris Getting into the Gears.
- Order number: HSM1104
- EAN Code: 4026631023610
- Shredder material: Paper, Paper Clip and Credit/Store Cards
- Cutting type: Strip Cut
- Security level (DIN 66399): P-2 (Old Level 2)
- Security level (DIN 32757-1): 2
- Cutting width: 1/4 in
- Intake width: 9 in
- Container volume: 5.7 gal
- Cutting capacity: 16 - 18 sheets
- Noise level (idle operation): 62 dB
- Power consumption of the motor: 150 W
- Voltage: 120 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Depth: 10 7/10 in
- Width: 14 1/3 in
- Height: 19 7/10 in
- Weight: 13 lb
- Colour: Light Grey
- Driving power: 0.20 kW
Welcome to MyBinding video. Let's take a quick look at the HSM classic 102.2, a level 2/3 strip or a cross-cut shredder. This document shredder ensures data security in private areas and home offices. Its induction-hardened solid steel cutting rollers are impervious to staples and paperclips and guarantee a long service life. It has a shred capacity of 7 - 18 sheets of 20-pound paper depending if you want strip or cross-cut, likewise it will shred at a level 2 or 3 security. Jams are very seldom because of the strength of the motor but should you need to back out a project, simply hit the reverse button, pull it out, flip around and start again. It has a 5.7 gallon waste bin and a window to see in the front just how full things are getting. There it is. That's the HSM Classic 102.2 shredder. For more demos, reviews and how to's, check out MyBinding.com.
HSM 102.2 Level 2 Strip Cut Compact Paper Shredder Review
For a personal home or small office shredder, the choices are many. If you're looking for a reliable, basic shredder for light duty needs, then the HSM 102.2 Strip Cut Shredder is for you. With a compact design for convenient deskside use, the 102.2 is perfect for shredding small amounts and short operating times. Let's take a closer look at this machine.
Designed with petite dimensions, this compact shredder can store tidily even in the smallest of offices. You can store it under a desk or table for easy access. And it only weighs about 14 pounds, so moving it shouldn't be much of a problem.
On, off, and reverse are controlled by a single rocker switch. Once turned on, the machine will sit in an energy conserving stand-by mode. As you slide documents in, the blades turn on and shred on cue, stopping when the items are through. The automatic stop is also triggered by a full shred bin. If a paper jam occurs, simple switch the control to reverse and the clogged items are fed back out to you.
A powerful time-tested closed gear transmission provides high performance and keeps dirt out. This slows down wear and tear while increasing the life of your shredder. A thermal fuse protects the engine from overheating. Unlike other machines, the noise output from this device is around 62 decibels, the sound of an average conversation happening nearby.
This specific model comes in two different versions. You have a choice between faster performance, producing