- Made in Germany: All HSM Classic & Securio Models are Made in Germany. Precision Engineering. TAA Compliant.
- Solid Steel Cutting Cylinders: Cutting Heads are Manufactured from 100% Steel. Maintains High Cutting Capabilities While Using Less Energy. V-groove Technology Ensures Precise Cutting.
- Cutting Cylinder Lifetime Warranty: Lifetime Warranty on Solid Steel Cutting Cylinders. Patented "V-Tek" Cutting Groove Technology. Higher Cutting Capacity. Lower Power Requirements.
- Continuous Duty Motor: Allows for Continual Shredding with no Down Time. Longer Run Time Resulting in Reduced Labor Cost. Increasing Productivity.
- Quiet Operation: Cutting System Engineered to Reduce Decibel Levels When Running. Lower Noise Level Whether Running Idol or Shredding Paper.
- TAA Compliant: Machine is manufactured in a country compliant with the Trade Act Agreement.
- Enclosed Gear Boxes: Totally Enclosed Gear Box Helps Reduce Noise and Prevents Failure from Dust and Debris Getting into the Gears.
- Order number: HSM1272
- EAN Code: 4026631021517
- Shredder material: Paper, CD/DVD, Paper Clip, Floppy Disk and Credit/Store Cards
- Cutting type: Strip Cut
- Security level (DIN 66399): P-2 (Old Level 2)
- Security level (DIN 32757-1): 2
- Cutting width: 1/4 in
- Intake width: 10 in
- Container volume: 20 gal
- Cutting capacity: 28 - 30 sheets
- Noise level (idle operation): 64 dB
- Power consumption of the motor: 670 W
- Voltage: 120 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Depth: 13 3/5 in
- Width: 17 3/5 in
- Height: 32 3/5 in
- Weight: 57 lb
- Colour: Light Grey
- Driving power: 0.90 kW
HSM 125.2 Level 2 Strip Cut Office Paper Shredder Review
For a mobile shredder offering high performance, check out the HSM 125.2 Level 2 Strip Cut Office Paper Shredder. This device is ideal for a central, shared device for use between 5-7 people. It offers automatic features for simple operation and a sturdy motor to withstand moderate shredding. Let's take a closer look at some of the details.
With a modern electronic controller, use is completely automated once the device is turned on. It will sit in standby mode, not consuming energy, until the sensor detects items in the feed. Then the blades begin shredding automatically and stop when finished. The auto stop also kicks in then the shred bag is full or the cabinet door is open. Reverse will send overfed paper back out to the user for simple clearing of jams. An LED panel keeps the user constantly aware of the machine's operational status.
The powerful motor uses a specially adjusted drive system for higher performance and longer use. The closed-tooth wheel drive system prevents dirt from sneaking into the engine, decreasing wear while increasing service life. Thermal protection keeps the motor from overheating while a fully enclosed housing prevents the spread of paper dust.
A safety shield covers the wide 10 inch opening. Depending on which model you purchase, 18-20 sheets can enter the blades at once. A separate slot accommodates CDs and floppy disks. All materials are shred as fast as 24 feet per minute. Either