- Large volumes of data media are shredded without problems on all office floors. This professional series workhorse is suitable for a 20-25 person office.
- Keypad for constant operation and reverse.
- Fully integrated, mechanical compression device for crosscutting units.
- Hardened steel cutters can handle occasional standard paper clips or staples.
- Crosscut models can cut up to approximately 40 sheets per run; Strip cut: up to 67 sheets per run (see specifications).
- Practical storage space with optional paper trays for paper stacks. (Paper trays available for purchase).
- Auto stop when container is full or door is open. Convenient pull-out system for removing the integrated, sturdy, reusable shred-bin bag.
- Powerful, specially adjusted motor for longer periods of use---with thermal protection for high performance.
- The tried-and-tested closed-tooth wheel drive prevents penetration of dirt and slows wear, increasing the service life.
- Enclosed housing protects against the spread of paper dust and provides for "whisper quiet" shredding.
- Heavy-duty castors for effortless mobility.
- Crosscut shredders should be oiled to maintain top working condition.
- Shred Size: 1/8" x 2"
- Security Level: P-3 (Old Level 3)
- Capacity: 38-40 Sheets
- Feed Width: 15.8"
- Speed: 24 ft./min.
- Motor: 2100 W 115 V/60 Hz
- Waste Bin: 38.5 gallons
- Weight: 176 lbs.
- Dimensions: 23.4" x 18.5" x 37.8"
- Warranty: 20 Year Manufacturer Warranty on Cutting Cylinders, 2 Years on Parts and Labor
Hello and welcome to MyBinding video. Today we look at the HSM Classic 411.2. This paper shredder is a high performance AC model for EDP department and office floors – stylish enough to fit anywhere and strong enough to work everywhere. Simple touchpad controls right on the front and an extra large 16 inch wide opening. The 411.2 comes in both strip and cross-cut models and depending upon which can shred from 38 – 67 sheets of 20-pound paper in a single pass. All the machines in this class can handle paper, cardstock, paperclips, staples, CDs, DVDs, diskettes, credit cards, just about everything. Jams are very rare with induction-hardened solid steel cutting rollers and a motor like this but when it does happen, hit the reverse button, everything backs out and you can start again. It can even be set to auto-reverse. It automatically goes to standby when not in use, conserving power. A gigantic 38.5 gallon bin is accessed from the front for easy disposal. Again, depending upon strip or cross-cut, this shredder shreds at a level 2 or 3 security. Wheels on the bottom allow it to move around the office with ease, even on carpet. That’s it, the HSM Classic 411.2. For more demos, reviews and how to’s, check out MyBinding.com.