HSM Securio B32c Level P-4 Cross Cut Office Shredder
The HSM Securio B32c Cross Cut office shredder offers a perfect solution to your office's shredding needs. Designed to accomondate multiple users in a single office or department, this office shredder allows you to keep working while keeping your personal and business information safe. Capable of shredding up to 19 sheets of paper at once into level 3 security pieces, the HSM B32c shredder easily handles all of your business needs. Check it out today on MyBinding.com and see how productive your business can be.
- Made in Germany: All HSM Classic & Securio Models are Made in Germany. Precision Engineering. TAA Compliant.
- Solid Steel Cutting Cylinders: Cutting Heads are Manufactured from 100% Steel. Maintains High Cutting Capabilities While Using Less Energy. V-groove Technology Ensures Precise Cutting.
- Cutting Cylinder Lifetime Warranty: Lifetime Warranty on Solid Steel Cutting Cylinders. Patented "V-Tek" Cutting Groove Technology. Higher Cutting Capacity. Lower Power Requirements.
- Anti-Jam Technology with Reverse Function: Prevents Jams When Machine is Overloaded. Increasing Productivity. Saves Unanticipated Repair Costs.
- Continuous Duty Motor: Allows for Continual Shredding with no Down Time. Longer Run Time Resulting in Reduced Labor Cost. Increasing Productivity.
- EMCS-Energy Management Control System: Reduce Power Consumption by up to as Much as 90%. Energy Saving Designed Drives and Electronic Control Units. Reduced Operating Costs .
- Save 90% on Power Usage: EMCS Intelligent Energy Management System Saves You up to 90% Power Consumption Compared to a Standard Stand-by Switch.
- Comprehensive Safety System: UL Approved and CE Certified. Up to 10 Points of Protection to Ensure Safe Operation for Both Operator and Shredder.
- Quiet Operation: Cutting System Engineered to Reduce Decibel Levels When Running. Lower Noise Level Whether Running Idol or Shredding Paper.
- TAA Compliant: Machine is manufactured in a country compliant with the Trade Act Agreement.
- Enclosed Gear Boxes: Totally Enclosed Gear Box Helps Reduce Noise and Prevents Failure from Dust and Debris Getting into the Gears.
- Order number: HSM1823
- EAN Code: 4026631026451
- Shredder material: Paper, CD/DVD, Paper Clip and Credit/Store Cards
- Cutting type: Cross Cut
- Security level (DIN 66399): P-4 (Old Level 3)
- Security level (DIN 32757-1): 3
- Cutting width: 3/16 in
- Particle length:1 1/8 in
- Intake width: 12.2 in
- Container volume: 21.7 gal
- Cutting capacity: 17 - 19 sheets
- Noise level (idle operation): 55-58 dB
- Power consumption of the motor: 500 W
- Voltage: 120 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Depth: 15.7 in
- Width: 19.6 in
- Height: 31.2 in
- Weight: 60 lb
- Colour: White
- Driving power: 0.67 kW
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Transcript: Welcome to MyBinding video. Let's have a look at the SECURIO B32 by HSM. This shredder is ideal for the busy office. It stands proud, strong and is quite the workhorse. It comes in 3 different shred patterns - strip, cut and micro-cut, each increasing in its security level. In terms of shred capacity, this shredder can strip at 30 sheets, cross-cut at 19 and micro-cut at 13 sheets of 20-pound paper in a single pass and the strip and cross-cut models only can handle CDs and DVDs as well and for all three models, paper, cardstocks, laminated materials, paperclips, staples and credit cards are al... Read More
Welcome to MyBinding video. Let's have a look at the SECURIO B32 by HSM. This shredder is ideal for the busy office. It stands proud, strong and is quite the workhorse. It comes in 3 different shred patterns - strip, cut and micro-cut, each increasing in its security level. In terms of shred capacity, this shredder can strip at 30 sheets, cross-cut at 19 and micro-cut at 13 sheets of 20-pound paper in a single pass and the strip and cross-cut models only can handle CDs and DVDs as well and for all three models, paper, cardstocks, laminated materials, paperclips, staples and credit cards are all fine for this specially hardened steel cutting rollers. It stands just over 31 inches tall, has a front door opening into a 21.7 gallon box. It's perfect for shredding tax documents, bank statements, medical bills and all things secure. It's built solid, weighs 56 pounds but is on rollers to move around the office with ease, even on carpeted surfaces. There it is. That's the HSM SECURIO B32. For more demos, reviews and how to's, check out MyBinding.com.
HSM Securio B32C Shredder Review
- Do you want a paper shredder that can process a lot of documents and still give you the security you need? If so, you'll want to take a look at the HSM Securio B32C shredder. Here are its strengths and weaknesses:
- The B32C is a cross-cut shredder which you can use to get rid of documents containing private information (i.e. bank account details, Social Security numbers, etc.). This Level 3 shredder can shred CD's and credit cards so you'll have total protection from identity theft and privacy lawsuits. There's even a separate feed slot for CD's.
- For a cross-cut shredder, the B32C has an amazingly good shredding capacity. It can shred up to 19 sheets at a time so you can get rid of those documents quickly. Also, the motor is thermally protected and the waste bin can hold up almost 22 gallons of shreds, so you can shred a lot of paper throughout the day without any problem.
- This shredder is equipped with a terrific Energy Management and Control system that helps reduce energy consumption by as much as 70%. The machine will go into an energy-saving mode after it hasn't been used for 2 minutes. As a result, you might save some money when your electric bill comes. Also, this feature along with the machine's closed-gear transmission will help it stay in good shape so you can get a lot of use out of it.
- The B32C has a photoelectric feature that can detect when something is placed in one of the feed openings. When this happens, the machine will start shredding your material(s) automatically.
- One great thing about this machine is that it has a closed cabinet. This will help keep paper dust out of the air so your workspace will be a bit cleaner.
- The B32C is very durable and it has solid steel cutters that will stand the test of time. Also, the device has a great warranty: it's covered for 2 years.
- The B32C might be too large for really small offices. It measures 15.5" (depth) x 19.5" (width) x 31" (height). You might want to measure your work area before investing in it to ensure that it will fit.
- This machine can't shred items such as DAT tape and floppy disks. If you need to shred those kinds of things, a multimedia shredder is a better choice.
- Coming across a paper shredder that just has a couple of weaknesses is a sure sign that you've found a great machine and there's no doubt that the HSM Securio B32C is terrific. This machine offers excellent shredding capabilities so you'll be able to shred a lot and still have a high level of security. Also, the device will help you save energy and it will be able to provide you with a lot of use. Plus, you can't really go wrong with a machine that has a 2-year warranty. If the B32C sounds like the shredder for you, be sure to check it out today. Happy shredding!
Questions & Answers