HSM Securio B34c Level P-4 Cross Cut Office Shredder
The HSM Securio B34c Cross Cut office shredder helps keep your large office productive and focused on what really matters in your business. The HSM Securio B34c shredder offers peace of mind and ease of use when it comes to securely disposing of your personal and business information. Capable of shredding paper, credit cards, CDs and paper clips into level 3 secure pieces, the HSM Securio line of office shredders guarantees that you can be secure and work with confidence. Check out the HSM Securio B34c strip cut shredder from MyBinding.com today and save.
- Made in Germany: All HSM Classic & Securio Models are Made in Germany. Precision Engineering. TAA Compliant.
- Solid Steel Cutting Cylinders: Cutting Heads are Manufactured from 100% Steel. Maintains High Cutting Capabilities While Using Less Energy. V-groove Technology Ensures Precise Cutting.
- Cutting Cylinder Lifetime Warranty: Lifetime Warranty on Solid Steel Cutting Cylinders. Patented "V-Tek" Cutting Groove Technology. Higher Cutting Capacity. Lower Power Requirements.
- Anti-Jam Technology with Reverse Function: Prevents Jams When Machine is Overloaded. Increasing Productivity. Saves Unanticipated Repair Costs.
- Continuous Duty Motor: Allows for Continual Shredding with no Down Time. Longer Run Time Resulting in Reduced Labor Cost. Increasing Productivity.
- EMCS-Energy Management Control System: Reduce Power Consumption by up to as Much as 90%. Energy Saving Designed Drives and Electronic Control Units. Reduced Operating Costs .
- Save 90% on Power Usage: EMCS Intelligent Energy Management System Saves You up to 90% Power Consumption Compared to a Standard Stand-by Switch.
- Comprehensive Safety System: UL Approved and CE Certified. Up to 10 Points of Protection to Ensure Safe Operation for Both Operator and Shredder.
- Quiet Operation: Cutting System Engineered to Reduce Decibel Levels When Running. Lower Noise Level Whether Running Idol or Shredding Paper.
- TAA Compliant: Machine is manufactured in a country compliant with the Trade Act Agreement.
- Enclosed Gear Boxes: Totally Enclosed Gear Box Helps Reduce Noise and Prevents Failure from Dust and Debris Getting into the Gears.
- Order number: HSM1843
- EAN Code: 4026631034494
- Shredder material: Paper, CD/DVD, Paper Clip and Credit/Store Cards
- Cutting type: Cross Cut
- Security level (DIN 66399): P-4 (Old level 3)
- Security level (DIN 32757-1): 3
- Cutting width: 3/16 in
- Particle length:1 1/8 in
- Intake width: 12.2 in
- Container volume: 26.4 gal
- Cutting capacity: 22 - 24 sheets
- Noise level (idle operation): 55-58 dB
- Power consumption of the motor: 650 W
- Voltage: 120 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Depth: 17.3 in
- Width: 21.3 in
- Height: 33.3 in
- Weight: 77 lb
- Colour: White
- Driving power: 0.87 kW
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Transcript: Welcome to MyBinding video. Let's check out the SECURIO B34 by HSM. This shredder is a perfect solution for busy offices with constant workload. It comes in 3 options - strip, cross and micro-cut; each of them adding their own new level of security. When it comes to shred capacity, it can handle strip-cut 37 sheets, cross-cut 24 and micro-cut up to 15 sheets of 20-pound paper in a single pass. CDs and DVDs are no problem for the strip and cross-cut model and all three can handle paperclips, staples, cardstock, laminated items and plenty of paper. These induction-hardened steel rollers are buil... Read More
Welcome to MyBinding video. Let's check out the SECURIO B34 by HSM. This shredder is a perfect solution for busy offices with constant workload. It comes in 3 options - strip, cross and micro-cut; each of them adding their own new level of security. When it comes to shred capacity, it can handle strip-cut 37 sheets, cross-cut 24 and micro-cut up to 15 sheets of 20-pound paper in a single pass. CDs and DVDs are no problem for the strip and cross-cut model and all three can handle paperclips, staples, cardstock, laminated items and plenty of paper. These induction-hardened steel rollers are built to last. Should you have a jam, simply press the reverse button, back out your project and start again. All shreds fall into a 26.4 gallon waste bin below that can be with a box or align with plastic bags; there's even a specialty bucket just for CDs and DVD waste. On security levels, strip-cut is at 2, cross-cut 3 and micro-cut at level 4. It's incredibly solid and weighs 77 pounds but rolls around on casters so easy movement within the office, even on carpet. And that's the SECURIO B34 by HSM. For more demos, reviews and how to's, check out MyBinding.com.
HSM Securio B34c Paper Shredder Review
- There are many manufacturers that produce paper shredders including such big names as Swingline and Fellowes. HSM also makes some excellent machines including their Securio B34c shredder. This is a good machine for today's busy offices because it has a lot of special features and it offers a good amount of security. Take a look at what this shredder has to offer.
- The B34c is a cross-cut shredder that has a Level 3 rating, so it provides a good amount of security. It produces particles that are about 3/16" long so people can't find out your name, birth date, trade secrets, etc.
- In addition to paper, this device can shred CD's and credit cards so you don't need another device to get rid of your multimedia items. (There's even a separate feed opening for CD's.) When you shred paper, you can shred up to 22 sheets at a time which is a terrific amount.
- The B34c has a very large waste bin that can hold 26 gallons of debris. That, combined with the continuous-duty, thermally protected motor, makes this machine an excellent choice for busy offices. You could place this device in a copy room or other common area to encourage people to shred. This would keep more of your information under wraps.
- This shredder has an Energy Management and Control System to help you save money on power costs and reduce your company's carbon footprint. This system can help you reduce your power consumption by as much as 70% and it cause the machines to shut down after it hasn't been used for a while.
- The B34c shreds quietly no matter what kind of media you put in it. This will help the people in your office stay focused. And your office will stay clean because the closed housing prevents paper dust from getting out into the air.
- You should keep in mind that this shredder is pretty large. It has approximate dimensions of 17" (depth) x 21" (width) x 33" (height) so you can't stick it underneath a desk.
- And to top it all off, the B34c comes with a 2-year warranty.
- As you can see, the HSM Securio B34c has a lot of great features and is a really good choice for today's office. This machine offers an excellent shredding capacity, the ability to destroy some multimedia items, and it doesn't use as much energy as some other shredders might. The waste bin is nice and big, and the continuous-duty motor will enable you and your colleagues to shred throughout the day without any problems. Since the motor is thermally protected, it probably won't overheat so expensive repairs won't be an issue. Also, it's great that this device has a separate feed opening for CD's and that it has a Level 3 security rating. Just keep in mind this this is a large shredder so you'll need a decent amount of space for it. And don't forget that the device has a 2-year warranty. If all of this makes it sound like the B34c is the right device for you, be sure to consider getting it for your office now.
Questions & Answers