- Made in Germany: All HSM Classic & Securio Models are Made in Germany. Precision Engineering. TAA Compliant.
- Solid Steel Cutting Cylinders: Cutting Heads are Manufactured from 100% Steel. Maintains High Cutting Capabilities While Using Less Energy. V-groove Technology Ensures Precise Cutting.
- Cutting Cylinder Lifetime Warranty: Lifetime Warranty on Solid Steel Cutting Cylinders. Patented "V-Tek" Cutting Groove Technology. Higher Cutting Capacity. Lower Power Requirements.
- Anti-Jam Technology with Reverse Function: Prevents Jams When Machine is Overloaded. Increasing Productivity. Saves Unanticipated Repair Costs.
- Zero Energy Stand-By: Consumes no Power While the Machine is in Stand-by Mode.
- Quiet Operation: Cutting System Engineered to Reduce Decibel Levels When Running. Lower Noise Level Whether Running Idol or Shredding Paper.
- TAA Compliant: Machine is manufactured in a country compliant with the Trade Act Agreement.
- Enclosed Gear Boxes: Totally Enclosed Gear Box Helps Reduce Noise and Prevents Failure from Dust and Debris Getting into the Gears.
- Order number: HSM1900
- EAN Code: 4026631039338
- Shredder material: Paper, Paper Clip and Credit/Store Cards
- Cutting type: Strip Cut
- Security level (DIN 66399): P-2 (Old level 2)
- Security level (DIN 32757-1): 2
- Cutting width: 1/8 in
- Particle length: 0.157 in
- Intake width: 8.8 in
- Container volume: 6.6 gal
- Cutting capacity: 13 - 15 sheets
- Noise level (idle operation): 55-58 dB
- Power consumption of the motor: 300 W
- Voltage: 120 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Depth: 10 1/5 in
- Width: 14 2/5 in
- Height: 17.9 in
- Weight: 8.82 lb
- Colour: White
- Driving power: 0.4 kW
Hello and welcome to MyBinding video. Among the newest of offerings by HSM is the SECURIO line; built for security and built to last. This is the SECURIO C16. This document shredder ensures data security in private areas or home offices at a level 2 or 3 security. It comes in both strip and cross-cut options and therefore can shred 6 - 18 sheets of 20-pound paper in a single pass depending upon the model. There's an on-off switch in the back and a reverse button on the stop. There is a built in automatic stop and reverse in the event of a paper jam and even more control with a multi function reverse button. You press and remove your documents and start again. Especially hardened solid steel cutting rollers are virtually wear free for a precise cut. It has an 8.8 inch wide mouth opening and a 6.6 gallon bin that it sits on top off and depending upon strip or cross-cut, it shreds at a level 2 or 3 security. The window on the front of the bucket allows you to see just how full it's getting and the recess handle on the top makes for easy motor removal. And that's the SECURIO C16 by HSM. For more demos, reviews and how to's, check out MyBinding.com.