- Made in Germany: All HSM Classic & Securio Models are Made in Germany. Precision Engineering. TAA Compliant.
- Solid Steel Cutting Cylinders: Cutting Heads are Manufactured from 100% Steel. Maintains High Cutting Capabilities While Using Less Energy. V-groove Technology Ensures Precise Cutting.
- Cutting Cylinder Lifetime Warranty: Lifetime Warranty on Solid Steel Cutting Cylinders. Patented "V-Tek" Cutting Groove Technology. Higher Cutting Capacity. Lower Power Requirements.
- Anti-Jam Technology with Reverse Function: Prevents Jams When Machine is Overloaded. Increasing Productivity. Saves Unanticipated Repair Costs.
- Continuous Duty Motor: Allows for Continual Shredding with no Down Time. Longer Run Time Resulting in Reduced Labor Cost. Increasing Productivity.
- EMCS-Energy Management Control System: Reduce Power Consumption by up to as Much as 90%. Energy Saving Designed Drives and Electronic Control Units. Reduced Operating Costs .
- Save 90% on Power Usage: EMCS Intelligent Energy Management System Saves You up to 90% Power Consumption Compared to a Standard Stand-by Switch.
- Comprehensive Safety System: UL Approved and CE Certified. Up to 10 Points of Protection to Ensure Safe Operation for Both Operator and Shredder.
- Quiet Operation: Cutting System Engineered to Reduce Decibel Levels When Running. Lower Noise Level Whether Running Idol or Shredding Paper.
- TAA Compliant: Machine is manufactured in a country compliant with the Trade Act Agreement.
- Enclosed Gear Boxes: Totally Enclosed Gear Box Helps Reduce Noise and Prevents Failure from Dust and Debris Getting into the Gears.
- Order number: HSM1853
- EAN Code: 4026631032377
- Shredder material: Paper, CD/DVD, Paper Clip, Floppy Disk and Credit/Store Cards
- Cutting type: Cross Cut
- Security level (DIN 66399): P-4 (Old Level 3)
- Security level (DIN 32757-1): 3
- Cutting width: 3/16 in
- Particle length:1 1/8 in
- Intake width: 13 in
- Container volume: 38.3 gal
- Cutting capacity: 29-31 sheets
- Noise level (idle operation): 55-58 dB
- Power consumption of the motor: 1800 W
- Voltage: 120 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Depth: 21.7 in
- Width: 22.8 in
- Height: 36.9 in
- Weight: 150 lb
- Colour: White
- Driving power: 2.15 kW
HSM Securio P36c Paper Shredder Review
Every office needs a paper shredder these days to protect against identity theft and potential lawsuits. If you're looking for a good shredder for your shared work environment, the HSM Securio P36c This is a terrific machine that will undoubtedly impress you. We had a chance to try this device out and she how it rates on a scale of 1 to 10. Here's what we found out about it and its rating.
The Securio P36c is a cross-cut paper shredder. Thanks to its Level 3 security rating, it's good for shredding financial records, old correspondence, and other papers you need to dispose of. This device's cutting mechanism is strong enough to also destroy document fasteners (i.e. staples) as well as CD's, DVD's, and credit cards. There is a separate opening for CD's and DVD's. This makes the device safer to use.
One of this machine's best features is its shredding capacity. You'll be able to shred up to 31 sheets at a time which is an excellent amount. Your documents can be up to 13" wide.
HSM designed this shredder to be used in a shared workplace. The machine has a 38-gallon waste bin so it can be used frequently by several people. (The device has a continuous-duty motor.) Naturally, the Securio P36c is on the large size and has approximate dimensions of 23" (depth) x 22" (width) x 37" (height).
Using the Securio P36c is easy to operate for beginners and experienced users alike. There is a control key you use to control the device as well as a rocker switch to turn the machine on and off. The machine also has an indicator to let you know how full the waste bin is.
The Securio P36c was designed to help you save power. This is both good for the planet and easier on your wallet. Also, you won't see a lot of paper dust all over the place because this machine has a closed design to keep dust inside.
This is a very well-constructed machine that you'll be able to get a lot of use out of. It even has a thermally protected motor so you don't have to worry about it overheating. The blades are made out of solid steel and are incredibly durable.
The Securio P36c comes with a two-year warranty.
Overall rating: 9. The HSM Securio P36c is a very impressive paper shredder that's an excellent choice for larger offices. This device has almost all of the features that the best shredders have including a high shredding capacity, the ability to shred CD's and credit cards, and a continuous-duty motor. This is in addition to a good security rating, easy and centralized operation, and its energy-saving design. Also, the Securio P36c is well-constructed and won't overheat due to its thermally protected motor. And it has a good warranty. If your office needs a shredder, make you check out the HSM Securio P36c. It may be the right machine for your shredding needs.