- Made in Germany: All HSM Classic & Securio Models are Made in Germany. Precision Engineering. TAA Compliant.
- Solid Steel Cutting Cylinders: Cutting Heads are Manufactured from 100% Steel. Maintains High Cutting Capabilities While Using Less Energy. V-groove Technology Ensures Precise Cutting.
- Cutting Cylinder Lifetime Warranty: Lifetime Warranty on Solid Steel Cutting Cylinders. Patented "V-Tek" Cutting Groove Technology. Higher Cutting Capacity. Lower Power Requirements.
- Anti-Jam Technology with Reverse Function: Prevents Jams When Machine is Overloaded. Increasing Productivity. Saves Unanticipated Repair Costs.
- Continuous Duty Motor: Allows for Continual Shredding with no Down Time. Longer Run Time Resulting in Reduced Labor Cost. Increasing Productivity.
- EMCS-Energy Management Control System: Reduce Power Consumption by up to as Much as 90%. Energy Saving Designed Drives and Electronic Control Units. Reduced Operating Costs .
- Save 90% on Power Usage: EMCS Intelligent Energy Management System Saves You up to 90% Power Consumption Compared to a Standard Stand-by Switch.
- Comprehensive Safety System: UL Approved and CE Certified. Up to 10 Points of Protection to Ensure Safe Operation for Both Operator and Shredder.
- Quiet Operation: Cutting System Engineered to Reduce Decibel Levels When Running. Lower Noise Level Whether Running Idol or Shredding Paper.
- TAA Compliant: Machine is manufactured in a country compliant with the Trade Act Agreement.
- Enclosed Gear Boxes: Totally Enclosed Gear Box Helps Reduce Noise and Prevents Failure from Dust and Debris Getting into the Gears.
- Order number: HSM1850
- EAN Code: 4026631032261
- Shredder material: Paper, CD/DVD, Paper Clip and Credit/Store Cards
- Cutting type: Strip Cut
- Security level (DIN 66399): P-2 (Old Level 2)
- Security level (DIN 32757-1): 2
- Cutting width: 1/8 in
- Intake width: 13 in
- Container volume: 38.3 gal
- Cutting capacity: 37-39 sheets
- Noise level (idle operation): 55-58 dB
- Power consumption of the motor: 1800 W
- Voltage: 120 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Depth: 21.7 in
- Width: 22.8 in
- Height: 36.9 in
- Weight: 141 lb
- Colour: White
- Driving power: 2.15 kW
P36, P40, P44. Multi-function button. Safety element. Energy Management and Control System. Child-proof lock. HSM – Great Products, Great People. www.hsm.eu.
HSM Securio P36s Shredder Review
- Is your current office paper shredder giving your problems? Or are you looking for your first large shredder? If you find yourself in one of these scenarios, it's time to take a look at the HSM Securio P36s. This is a shredder that's perfect for everyday use and it's durable enough to put up with non-stop shredding. Let's take a look at this device's strengths and weaknesses so you can see why you should consider getting it.
- The P36s can handle a lot of paper. It can shred up to 39 sheets at a time so it's great for heavy-duty shredding jobs. The cutting mechanism is strong enough to deal with a few different items including CD's, credit cards, and document fasteners.
- This machine has a feed opening that's 13" wide so it can handle varying sizes of paper. It will be a snap to shred letter- and legal-sized documents. You'll also be able to shred larger documents without having to fold or cut them.
- If you need a shredder that can be shared by a bunch of people, the P36s is a good choice. The motor is thermally protected and it can run continuously so people can shred throughout the day without any problems. Also, the waste bin can hold about 38 gallons of particles so it doesn't need to be emptied constantly.
- The shredder has a closed housing design that traps in paper dust so your office can remain clean. The machine also runs quietly so your workplace won't be too noisy and people will be able to stay focused.
- The P36s is well-designed so it will help you save power. This good for the environment as well as your company's budget.
- And last but not least, this device has a really good warranty. It's covered for a full 2 years so you won't need to worry about repairing the device.
- Since the P36s is a strip-cut shredder, it has a fairly low security rating. It's offers Level 2 security so it's not really a good choice if you'll be shredding very confidential documents.
- This is an enormous shredder with approximate measurements of 23" (depth) x 22" (width) x 37" (height). You'll need a fair amount of space for it, so make sure you have enough room for it before purchasing it.
- The HSM Securio P36s may have a couple of weaknesses but it's still a great shredder. This is especially true if you need a large device for a busy office. In addition to having one of the best shredding capacities around (especially since it can handle CD's), the waste bin can hold a lot of materials and the motor can run non-stop without issue. Since the motor is thermally protected, it's unlikely to overheat. However, the two-year warranty is there if you need it. Just keep in mind that this machine will take up a lot of room and it's best for everyday shredding. If that works for you, get the P36s today.