Interlam Pro Anti-Graffiti UV 2.0mil PS Overlaminating Film
|Interlam Pro Anti-Graffiti UV 2.0mil 54" x 50' PS Overlaminating Film||Item Number : IAG54050||Price : |
Your Price: $217.19
You Save: 43%
|Interlam Pro Anti-Graffiti UV 2.0mil 54" x 150' PS Overlaminating Film||Item Number : IAG54150||Price : |
Your Price: $613.29
You Save: 43%
This Interlam Pro Anti-Graffiti UV 2.0mil PS Overlaminating Film is a high performance barrier film with strong anti-graffiti characteristics and a pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive, which is protected by a siliconized PE coated paper release liner. The gloss finish of Interlam Pro Anti-Graffiti film provides a high degree of resistance to ultraviolet light, dirt and pollutants, and the film offers superb clarity, detail and color contrast. This Interlam Pro Anti-Graffiti UV 2.0mil PS Overlaminating Film is perfect for retail advertising graphics, event graphics or displays where graffiti might be a possibility, such as outdoor bus shelters, train stations or kiosks. Also, the Interlam Pro Anti-Graffiti film can be used for construction barricade applications.
- Ideal for a variety of applications, including bus shelters, hoardings and outdoor advertising locations in high traffic areas.
- Protac Anti-Graffi ti has a Class 1 Fire Rating according to UK standards for surface spread of flame, making it perfect for applications in public areas that require compliance with strict fire regulations, such as airports, hotels and hospitals.
- Both the film and the adhesive contain UV stabilizers, which protect against both UV degradation and potential mechanical damage.
- Film Length: 50' - 150'
- Film Width: 54"
- Film Thickness: 2 mil
- Base Film: 20µ (0.8 mil) High Gloss Polyester
- Ratio Film/Adhesive: 0.7:1
- UV Protection Factor: Film and adhesive contain UV stabilizers, which prevent film degradation and provide UV protection to the underlying image
- Outdoor Durability: Up to 3 years
- Adhesive: 30µ (1.2 mil) Solvent Acrylic (Pressure Sensitive)
- Heat Resistance Range: 70°C-95°C (158°F-203°F)
- Peel Strength (20 min, FTM1): 15 N/25mm
- Release Liner: One Side Siliconized Polyester
- Application: Anti-Graffiti, Outdoor Graphics
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers