- New i-control system informs user of shredder status
- Silentec whisper quiet operation
- 2x2 system separates paper and non-paper waste
- New contemporary design
- Reverse function
- Auto Start/Stop
- Dynamic Load Sensor for controlled performance
- Best for small offices
- EcoLogic energy efficiency
- "Oiling Required" light to inform you when to oil
- Locking casters for effortless moving or stay in place operation
- Lifetime limited warranty on cutting cylinders
- Handles staples, paper clips, credit cards, CDs/DVDs, floppy disks
- Cutting size paper: 5/32 x 1-3/16 inches
- Security level DIN 32757-1: P-4 (Old Level 3)
- Shredding capacity 70 g/m²: up to 45 sheets
- Cutting speed 70 g/m²: 20 ft./min.
- Cutting speed 70 g/m²: 1111 sheets/min.
- Shredding capacity 80 g/m²: up to 37 sheets
- Cutting speed 80 g/m²: 20 ft./min.
- Cutting speeed 80 g/m²: 949 sheets/min.
- Working width: 16 inches
- DIN paper size: A3
- Catchbasket volume: 46.2 gallons
- Supply voltage: 230 Volt
- Noise level: 52 db(A)
- Weight gross: 262.6 lbs
- Weight Net: 198 lbs
- Width: 26 inches
- Depth: 22 inches
- Height: 41.3 inches
Intimus 175CC3 5/32" x 1-13/16" Cross-Cut Shredder Review
If you are looking for a cross-cut shredder, you may be overwhelmed by the sheer number of products on the market. Cross-cut machines have become popular because they offer terrific protection against identity theft and they can help a company secure its private data. One cross-cut shredder that sticks out is the Intimus 175CC. Here's a rundown of its strengths and weaknesses so you can determine if it's the right machine for your office:
- The 175CC is a cross-cut shredder that will give you a lot of security so you can protect your confidential information. This machine produces shreds that measure 5/32" x 1-1/16" so you can feel that your company's secrets are safe.
- This machine has an excellent 45-sheet shredding capacity. Cross-cut machines don't typically have the best shredding capacities so that makes the 175CC stand out. Also, the feed opening is 16" wide so you can shred wide-format paper.
- The 175CC has cutters that are strong enough to destroy stapled documents, CD's, credit cards, and floppy disks. Thus, it's a great choice if you are looking for a machine that has multimedia shredding capabilities. The shredder has a 2 x 2 system to separate paper and plastic waste, so recycling is a snap.
- This machine has an EcoLogic energy savings system and it can start shredding automatically. There is an