- Removable catchbasket
- Compact design
- Material: shock resistant plastic, recyclable
- Reverse Function
- For home or small offices
- Locking casters for effortless moving or stay in place operation
- Lifetime limited warranty on cutting cylinders
- Cutting size paper: 5/32 x 1 1/8 inches
- Security level DIN 32757-1: P-4 (Old Level 3)
- Shredding capacity 70 g/m²: 6-8 sheets
- Cutting speed 70 g/m²: 8 ft./min.
- Cutting speed 70 g/m²: 65 sheets/min.
- Shredding capacity 80 g/m²: 5-7 sheets
- Cutting speed 80 g/m²: 8 ft./min.
- Cutting speeed 80 g/m²: 57 sheets/min.
- Working width: 9
- DIN paper size: A4
- Catchbasket volume: 5.28 gallons
- Supply voltage: 115 Volt
- Noise level: 55 db(A)
- Weight Net: 18.5 lbs
- Width: 13.5 inches
- Depth: 10 inches
- Height: 18.25 inches Accessories: Oil
- Part Number: 291134
- UPC Code: 689233000225
Intimus 20CC3 5/32" x 1 1/8" Cross-Cut Shredder Review
Are you looking for a small cross-cut paper shredder that's ideal for personal and small office use? If so, the Intimus 20CC3 is a shredder you should definitely check out. This is a high-quality device that makes it easy for you to get rid of your documents. Take a look at this machine's strengths (and weaknesses):
- The 20CC3 is a level 3 cross-cut machine and it will turn your paper into bits that measure 5/32" x 1-1/8". Since the shreds are so small, you will be able to protect your private information including your banking data, Social Security number, and so on.
- This device has a 9-inch feed opening so it's suitable for shredding small items (i.e. ATM receipts) as well as documents printed on letter- and legal-sized paper. You can shred up to 8 sheets at a time, which will be helpful when you're getting rid of junk mail or cleaning out your desk.
- If you ever experience a paper jam when using this device, don't panic. You can use the machine's automatic reverse mode to clear things up.
- The 20CC3 has a small waste bin that can hold just over 5 gallons of shreds. You should consider lining the bin with a plastic bag to make shred disposal as hassle-free as possible.
- This shredder is nice and small. Its approximate dimensions are just 18.25" (height) x 13.5" (width) x 10" (depth) so you won't have any trouble finding a place for it. You could even store it under a desk, if that's what would be convenient for you.
- The 20CC3 has a cutting mechanism that's made out of a solid steel. You will be able to get a lot of use out of this machine over the years. Plus, the device comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- The 20CC3 is a pretty basic shredder that lacks certain bells and whistles such as an automatic oiler and advanced safety features. This is pretty understandable, however, since this is such a small device. However, be extra careful when you're shredding so you don't end up hurting yourself.
- Since this device's waste bin can only hold about 5 gallons of shreds, it's not a good choice if you need something that a bunch of people can share. This device is best for personal use or small office use.
The Intimus 20CC3 has a lot going for it. For one thing, this cross-cut shredder offers a good amount of security, so you will be able to shred your confidential documents without worry. This device can shred up to 8 sheets at a time and the automatic reverse mode will be helpful in the event of a paper jam. Plus, this shredder is well-made and you will be able to get a lot of use out of it. While the 20CC3 is pretty basic, it nonetheless is a good choice for personal or small office use. Take a look at it today if it sounds like the right shredder for your needs.