- Dustproof enclosed cabinet
- Mounted on rollers for flexible use
- Material: shock resistant plastic, wood
- Integrated Auto Reverse Function
- Shreds staples, paper clips, credit cards, floppy disks, CDs/DVDs
- Dynamic Load Sensor for controlled performance
- iControl user-friendly function control
- Silentec innovative noise insulation
- 2x2 Cut & Collect segregates materials
- EcoLogic energy efficiency
- Cutting size paper: 5/32 x 1-13/32 inches
- Security level DIN 32757-1: P-4 (Old Level 3)
- Security level DIN 66 399: P-4 / F-1 / O-1 / T-2
- Shredding capacity 70 g/m²: 13-15 sheets
- Cutting speed 70 g/m²: 291 sheets/min.
- Shredding capacity 80 g/m²: 11-13 sheets
- Cutting speed 80 g/m²: 16 ft./min.
- Cutting speed 80 g/m²: 259 sheets/min.
- Working width: 10.25 inches
- DIN paper size: A4
- Catchbasket volume: 15.9 gallons
- Supply voltage: 230 Volt
- Noise level: < 55 db(A)
- Weight Net: 75 lbs
- Width: 16.5 inches
- Depth: 15.4 inches
- Height: 30.3 inches
Martin Yale Intimus 45, 60 and 90 Office Shredders Demo Video
Intimus 60CC3 5/32" x 1-13/32" Cross-Cut Shredder Review
Are you looking for a high-quality cross-cut paper shredder for your business or organization? If so, you will want to check out the Intimus 60CC3. This is a first-rate shredder that has an abundance of special features including a great security rating so you can protect your private information. We had a chance to give this machine a try. Here are what we found to be its strengths and weaknesses:
- The 60CC3 can shred up to 18 sheets at a time which is a pretty good amount for a cross-cut shredder. The feed opening is 10.25" wide, so you won't have any problem shredding both small and large documents.
- This machine has a level 3 security rating so it will give you a good amount of protection. (The highest shredder security rating is level 6.) The shreds this device produces measure 5/32" x 1-13/32" so you can be confident that your private information won't get out into the open.
- The 60CC3 is capable of shredding a handful of multimedia items including DVD's, CD's, and credit cards. The cutters are also strong enough to take care of staples and paper clips, so you won't need to remove them from your paper documents.
- This shredder is unlikely to jam up since it has a Dynamic Load Sensor. The sensor will alert you when you're trying to shred too much so you'll have the chance to reduce your shredding load.
- The 60CC3 has an iControl system that allows for easy operation. The controls are located on the top of the device, so they're easy to access.
- This device has a 16-gallon waste bin, so you will able to share it with a couple of your co-workers. The paper and plastic waste will be separated thanks to this device's 2 x 2 feature. Also, everyone will appreciate the machine's Silentec feature that allows the shredder to operate quietly.
- This shredder isn't particularly compact since it has approximate dimensions of 17" x 15" x 30". Thus, it's not the best choice if you need a machine that you can store under a desk.
- The 60CC3 is pretty expensive, so it's probably not the best choice for individuals and businesses who need to stick to a budget.
The Intimus 60CC3 is a terrific cross-cut paper shredder and it's definitely recommended if you need a high-quality machine for general office use. This device has a decent shredding capacity, it will shred a few different multimedia items, and it has a Dynamic Load Sensor to prevent paper jams. Plus, the machine operates quietly so you can shred as necessary without making a racket. However, you will want to keep in mind that this device probably won't fit under a desk and it's a bit pricey. But if you believe the 60CC3 is the right machine for you, be sure to check it out today.