James Burn DocuPunch MINI Desktop Automatic Punch
This James Burn DocuPunch MINI Desktop Automatic Punch will revolutionize finishing operations in the copy center environment. The DocuPunch MINI can punch up to 10,800 sheets per hour that will give you a huge amount of labor savings with a quick return of investment. The DocuPunch MINI has been designed for accurate mid-volume automatic punching on demand, punching preprinted collated documents directly from your copier or printer including mixed stocks from 16 lb. bond to 110 lb. index. This automatic punch is very easy to use just like your normal photocopier. Designed with the "Print On-Demand" market in mind, setup is simple and is done in less than a minute and die changes only take seconds! Just load the paper, push the start button and walk away. The hands free operation allows you to perform other tasks while the punch does the work. If you are looking for a compact table top automatic punch for your busy office then this James Burn DocuPunch MINI Desktop Automatic Punch is the perfect machine for you.
- Speeds of up to 10,800 sheets per hour with clean, perfect holes for finishing.
- Pick thickness of 0.4 mm will maximize production and offer trouble free operation on a wide range of paper stocks.
- Touch pad control that is icon based for simple operation.
- Punches a wide variety of paper stocks, covers, and even tabbed sheets in sizes from 5.5" x 5.5" up to 11.8" x 11.8" kept in perfect pre-collated order.
- Duty rating of up to 400,000 sheets per month.
- Easy-to-Use hands-free operation allows you to simply load the tray, push a button and walk away. No special training or personnel required.
- Positive sheet pickup with beak and paper jogger for perfect punching registration.
- Allows all operations, including punch die changes, to be performed quickly and easily from the front of the machine.
- A wide choice of round and square-hole punching dies including: Wire-O® wire; Plastic Coil; Plastic Comb; VeloBind®; & 3-ring binder; etc.
- Its desk-top compact size benefits from a very small footprint without compromising on power and quality.
- Punching Speed: 45 Cycles Per Minute
- Sheet Capacity: Up to 0.4 mm
- Output Cycle Speed: 10,800 sheets / hour ( 20# Bond)
- Maximum Sheet Size: 11.8" x 11.8" (300 x 300 mm)
- Minimum Sheet Size: 5.5" x 5.5" (138 x 138 mm)
- Paper Weight: 20# bond to 110# index (80 to 200 gsm)
- Tabbed Stock: Yes
- Reception Tray Capacity: 2 Reams
- Die Change Over: Less than 1 minute
- Dimensions: 35" x 26-1/2" x 27-3/4" (890 x 670 x 700mm)
- Weight: 370 lbs. (168 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 590 lbs.
- Power Requirements: 110V, 60Hz
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers