James Burn EX380 High Speed Automatic Punch with Conveyor
This James Burn EX380 High Speed Automatic Punch punches up to one million sheets of 8.5" x 11" letter size paper per 8 hour shift. It is the fastest punch on the market today with a running rate of up to 8,400 cycles per hour. With maximum punching width of 15", the James Burn EX380 will punch an incredible variety of holes for Wire-O, Plastic Coil, Spiral Wire, VeloBind, Plastic Comb, or 3 hole for loose leaf document finishing. Plus, it has the power to punch virtually any type of stock and material. This James Burn EX380 High Speed Automatic Punch comes with a variable speed conveyor for continuous delivery, shingles sheets as they exit the turnover drum and conveys them out to the operator.
- Maximizes productivity at up to 8,400 cycles/hour, at up to 20 sheets of 60# offset.
- Will handle a sheet sizes from a 4 1/4" (punched edge) x 3 7/8" (non-punched edge) to a max size of 15" x 15".
- Allows you to punch tabbed stock pre-collated into the book. Tabs must have a minimum of 1/4" shoulders. For larger width applications the Lhermite EX610 Auto Punch will handle widths up to 24"
- Reduces the minimum unbound edge to 5 1/4".
- Punches virtually any type of stock and material for practically any application.
- Continuous paper loading speeds productivity without stopping the machine.
- Automatic sheet alignment with micro adjustment. One-direction, one-level continuous sheet control.
- Heavy Duty Steel Dies that feature guide posts for perfect alignment, quick pin access, and flanged holes to help clear out waste and add longer life.
- Turnover Drum that keeps pre-collated document pages in perfect order.
- Easy to use, fast and simple to setup and operate.
- Continuous loading top feed trays speed up productivity without stopping the machine.
- Separator Beak separates lifts of paper, even thicker stocks, without damaging the edge.
- Heavy duty tempered steel die changes are quick and easy.
- A wide range of die patterns including: 3:1 & 2:1 Wire-O; 4:1 UniCoil plastic coil; plastic comb; Velobind; 2, 3, & 4 ring binder; spiral; etc.
- Sheet Capacity: up to 20 sheets
- Output Cycle Speed: up to 8,400 cycles/hour ( 60# Offset)
- Maximum Sheet Size: 15" x 15"
- Minimum Sheet Size: 4 1/4" (punched edge) x 3 7/8" (non-punched edge)
- Tabbed Stock: Yes
- Die Change Over: Less than 1 minute
- Dimensions: 55" H x 93" W x 41" D)
- Weight: 2320 lbs.
- Power Requirements: 220v Three Phase 60 Hz 20A
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers