JetMounter JM55 Force 55" Heavy-Duty Wide Format Roll Laminator
The JM55 Force is the most recent JetMounter wide format roll laminator model to be added by Drytac. This JetMounter JM55 Force is a heavy-duty, entry level laminator that is designed for users who require durability and functionality over the long-term. The JM55 Force is an excellent option for shops that need the versatility of a heavy-duty machine but want one with a smaller price tag. This laminator is xxcellent for mounting, laminating and decaling pressure sensitive materials. The JM55 Force has an effective laminating width of 55 inch. Surely, there is no doubt that the well-built JetMounter JM55 Force Heavy-Duty Wide Format Roll Laminator will provide many years of service.
- Effective laminating width of 55" (1397mm) .
- Large 4.7" (119.4mm) diameter non-stick rollers .
- Speed control up to 20 ft (6m) per minute .
- Maximum 1" (25mm) nip opening .
- Nip pressure indicator .
- Removable front table .
- Heavy-duty metal construction with lockable casters .
- "Hold flat" paper in-feed guide .
- Emergency stops and safety photo sensors for protection .
- Top and bottom auto-grip supply shafts with brake tension control on operator side; 6" (152mm) max roll diameter .
- Top auto-grip take-up shaft .
- Single mechanical height/pressure adjustment .
- Interchangeable 110V or 220V electrical configuration.
- Max Laminating Width: 55" (1397 mm)
- Max Nip Opening: 1" (25 mm)
- Uncrated Weight: 689 lbs (315 kg)
- Width: 73.5" (1867 mm)
- Depth: 22" (559 mm)
- Height (without stand): 22" (559 mm)
- Height (with stand): 46" (1168 mm)
- Roller Diameter: 4.7" (119.4 mm)
- Speed Range: 0-20 fpm (0-6 mpm)
- Power (U.S. and Canada): 110V or 220V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 725 Watts
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers