JetMounter JM63 Pro XD 63" Wide Format Roll Laminator
This JetMounter JM63 Pro XD 63" Roll Laminator is a full featured, versatile, freestanding wide-format roller laminator with roll-to-roll capability. It has a heated top roller that allows it to be used with Heatset thermal laminates as well as pressure sensitive laminates and adhesives. The JM63 Pro XD has a maximum laminating width of up to 63 inch with laminating speed of up to 20 ft per minute. This JetMounter JM63 Pro XD is ideal for making floor and window graphics, indoor signage, outdoor graphics, picture framing/photography and many more.
- Top roller with adjustable temperature to 248°F (120°C).
- Effective laminating width of 63" (1600mm).
- Large 5.5" (140mm) diameter non-stick silicone rollers.
- Laminating speed up to 20 ft (6m) per minute.
- Maximum 2" (50.8mm) nip opening.
- Nip pressure indicator.
- Fold down front table.
- Heavy-duty metal construction with lockable casters.
- "Hold flat" paper in-feed guide.
- Emergency stops and safety photo sensors for protection.
- Top and bottom auto-grip supply shafts with brake tension control on operator side; 10" (254mm) max roll diameter.
- Top and bottom auto-grip take-up shafts with adjustable clutch speed including rear take-up for roll-to-roll.
- Single mechanical height/pressure adjustment (no compressor needed).
- Max Laminating Width: 63" (1600 mm)
- Max Nip Opening: 2" (50.8 mm)
- Uncrated Weight: 840 lbs (381 kg)
- Width: 82" (2083 mm)
- Depth: 24" (610 mm) w/ table down and 25.5" (648 mm) w/ table up
- Height: 53" (1346 mm)
- Roller Diameter: 5.5" (140 mm)
- Speed Range: 2-20 fpm (0.6-6 mpm)
- Power (U.S. and Canada): 220V, 50/60Hz, 15A Single Phase
- Power Consumption: 3300 Watts
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers