- The Model CR-20 desk top corner rounder handles up to 1/2" of stock per cut.
- It comes equipped with one standard cutting unit of your choice. (1/8", 1/4", 3/8", or 1/2").
- For cutting paper and plastic products.
- Shear action cutting.
- Its 5" x 10-1/2" size makes it easy for use all around any office or factory.
- Unbreakable plastic top-plate.
- Accepts Standard and Special size Cornerounder cutting units.
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Corner Rounder Shipping Weight 4 lbs.
- Equivalent to GBC Part Number 1121032
Reviewed on 2/24/2016
Love the fact that this is made in the USA when everything seems to be made in China these days. The unit is decent quality. About what I expected. Not really a heavy duty commercial unit but it gets the job done. The blades are kind of expensive so make sure you order the right size the first time.
Reviewed on 11/12/2015
I bought this corner rounder to help make decks of cards quickly. Before we had it, we were using a hand rounder. It was not always even and took over an hour for one deck of cards. More as it started getting dull. This one did the same work in about 5 minutes. It may have been even quicker, but we had to wait for the card cutting machine that we have. For my needs, it is definitely a 5* product. Very simple setup. My only complaint is that the tiny instruction manual does not mention the latch to lift up to clean up the corner cuts. Also, if the stack of paper that needs its corner rounded is not the same size, it will not cut uniform corners. That is not a problem for me since my stacks will always be the same size, but I could see it as a concern to others.
Reviewed on 9/26/2015
The service and support are very good. Thanks MyBinding!!
Welcome to MyBinding How To videos. Today's how to is easy die change for the CR-20. The Lassco CR-20 is a great little corner rounder that's easy to change its die for various uses. Just watch these simple steps. Lift the lever and remove the die by pulling it straight up and out. Change it out with whatever die size or shape you want. Place it back in the same way. Lift the lever, and drop it into the hole. Push it all the way down. Run a couple of test runs; you're on your way. Now for whatever project you may have, you have different sized corners that you can use. You're all set. For more articles, reviews, demos and how to's on this product and many more, check out MyBinding.com.