Spinnit FMMH-2.1C 2-Spindle Hydraulic Lift Paper Drill
The Lassco Wizer Spinnit FMMH-2.1C 2-Spindle Hydraulic Lift Paper Drill is designed specifically for Casino’s to cancel decks of cards. Has a fixed drawer system which allows easy drilling of six decks of cards at one time. Also features powerful hydraulic lift, easy adjustment, and more to fit the paper drilling needs of any industrial or commercial organization. Capable of drilling through up to 21/2" of paper with ease while using a variety of available drill bits, the Lassco Wizer Spinnit FMMH-2.1C paper drill fits perfectly into and high production environment. If your organization is looking for a new, reliable, heavy-duty, and easy to use paper drill, check out the Lassco Wizer Spinnit FMMH-2.1C Hydraulic Lift Paper Drill today and save while shopping with MyBinding.com.
- Designed specifically for Casino’s to cancel decks of cards.
- Has a fixed drawer system which allows easy drilling of six decks of cards at one time.
- Two spindles with a 2-1/2" drilling capacity
- Powerful hydraulic lift with foot pedal activation
- Sturdy adjustable back-gauge
- Easy to adjust moveable head design
- Adjustable hydraulic lift speed
- Built for ease in operation and maximum production performance
- Table size: 15" x 32"
- Base footprint: 18" x 22"
- Table height: 36"
- Overall height: 54"
- Overall width: 32"
- Overall depth: 31"
- Max drilling capacity: 2-1/2"
- Spindle Motor: 3/4 HP, 115 Volts
- Hydraulic Motor: 1/2 HP, 115 Volts
- Dimensions: 48" x 40" x 63"
- Part Number: FMMH-2.1C
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers
What warranty does this come with? Does it require an air compressor? What is different from other models to be specifically for drilling card decks?
Asked by Brian 7 months ago
The Spinnit FMMH-2.1C 3-Spindle Hydraulic Lift Paper Drill comes with a 1 year manufacturers warranty.It does not require air compressor. Give our customer service and sales teams a call at 1-800-944-4573 and we can do some comparison to be sure we are helping you order the right drill.
Answered by MyBinding 7 months ago