Ledco Digital 42" Laminator & Mounter
The Ledco "Do It All" Digital 42" Laminator offers an exceptional wide-format laminator for sign shops, reprographics shops, large format imaging shops, and other similar businesses. Capable of one or two sided lamination, encapsulating, dry mount or pressure-sensitive adhesives, simultaneous mounting and laminating, and more, the Ledco Digital Series 42" wide format laminator offers versatility for any business with medium to high lamination demands. The Ledco Digital 42 Laminator is very easy to use and highly reliable while equipped with variable speed, independent top and bottom heat control, a spacious feed tray, powerful cooling system, and more. If your business, print shop, or manufacturing plant needs a heavy duty, reliable, and extremely versatile laminating machine, look no further than the Ledco "Do It All" Digital 42" wide format laminator.
- Quality silicon rubber laminating rollers release materials easily and maintain flexibility for a good edge seal.
- All rolls are driven to minimize lamination curl.
- Pressure release control makes it easier to clear film and allows the rollers to turn during warm-up.
- Pull rolls can be used as laminating rolls if the laminating rolls are damaged.
- Variable-speed operation for mounting or to laminate different thicknesses of film. Swing away heat shoes make laminating rollers easy to clean and many cold materials easier to use.
- Large feed tray for easier handling of large graphics.
- Made in the USA with superior quality.
- Maximum Laminating Width: 42"
- Laminating Speed: 0-30 ft/min
- Laminating Roller Diameter: 3"
- Supply Roll Core Size: 3"
- Maximum Film Roll Diameter: 10"
- Recommended Film: Up to 10 mil
- Max Laminating Thickness: 1/2"
- Dimensions: 53" x 26" x 34" (W x H x D)
- Weight: 480 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer
- Voltage: 220v, 30 amps
- Part Number: 42B-0008
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers