Ledco Digital 44" Dual Hot Roll Laminator & Mounter
The Ledco Digital 44" Laminator and Mounter is renowned for its versatility in nearly all forms of laminating, including one or two sided, encapsulating, mounting with hot or cold PSA (pressure-sensitive adhesives), simultaneous mounting and laminating, and all kinds of cold adhesive applications. Perfectly designed for large print and sign shops, the Ledco Digital 44" laminator features the perfected technology of Ledco's 50 plus years of making laminators into one versatile, reliable, and capable laminator. Equipped with dual hot rollers, a built-in release liner, a powerful cooling system, independent top and bottom heat controls, variable speed, and much more, the Ledco Digital 44" laminator and mounter is more than capable of meeting every need your business can throw at it. Reliable, easy to use, inexpensive to maintain, and reasonably priced, all Ledco laminators are designed to the highest quality possible and backed by a 2 year manufacturer warranty, and the Digital 44" Laminator is no exceptions to these standards. Check out this quality laminator today, and save when buying with MyBinding.com.
- Quality silicone rubber laminating rollers for maintaining their flexibility for a good edge seal.
- Two sets of rollers to keep the film flat and tight during heat lamination.
- Automatic fans cool and set the adhesive, avoiding ripples in your lamination.
- Supply roll tension is easy to adjust for precise control.
- Variable speed allows thinner films to be ran faster and enables mounting or thicker films to be ran.
- Independent temperature controls for top and bottom heaters allow the use of different materials on your project.
- Large feed tray makes it easier to handle larger graphics.
- Made in the U.S.A. for excellent dependability.
- Release liner takeup allows for the application of cold (PSA) adhesives.
- Includes stand and rolling casters
- 3-Phase model (please choose options above for single phase power)
- Optional roll feed assembly allows easy use of longer lamination projects by rolling the material on an empty core. (Please choose option above in drop-down menu).
- Type of Heating: Heated Rollers
- Max Laminating Width: 44"
- Speed: 0-30 FPM (feet per minute)
- Laminating Roller Diameter: 3-1/8"
- Recommended Film: Up to 10mil
- Max Laminating Thickness: 1/2"
- Max Film Roll Diameter: 12"
- Dimensions: 62" x 60" x 34" (W x H x D
- Weight: 550 lbs
- Motor: 1/4 HP D/C
- Electrical (Single Phase): 208-240v, 30 amps
- Electrical Connector: NEMA L6-50P
- Heater: 5200 watts
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer warranty
- Product Number: 4400200P
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers