Ledco Digital 60" Laminator & Mounter
The Ledco "Do It All" Digital 60" Laminator offers an exceptional wide-format laminator for sign shops, reprographics shops, large format imaging shops, and other similar businesses. Capable of one or two sided lamination, encapsulating, dry mount or pressure-sensitive adhesives, simultaneous mounting and laminating, and more, the Ledco Digital Series 60" wide format laminator offers versatility for any business with medium to high lamination demands. The Ledco Digital 60 Laminator is very easy to use and highly reliable while equipped with variable speed, independent top and bottom heat control, a spacious feed tray, powerful cooling system, and more. If your business, print shop, or manufacturing plant needs a heavy duty, reliable, and extremely versatile laminating machine, look no further than the Ledco "Do It All" Digital 60" wide format laminator.
- Quality silicon rubber laminating rollers release materials easily and maintain flexibility for a good edge seal.
- All rolls are driven to minimize lamination curl.
- Pressure release control makes it easier to clear film and allows the rollers to turn during warm-up.
- Pull rolls can be used as laminating rolls if the laminating rolls are damaged.
- Variable-speed operation for mounting or to laminate different thicknesses of film. Swing away heat shoes make laminating rollers easy to clean and many cold materials easier to use.
- Large feed tray for easier handling of large graphics.
- Made in the USA with superior quality.
- Maximum Laminating Width: 60"
- Laminating Speed: 0-20 ft/min
- Laminating Roller Diameter: 3"
- Supply Roll Core Size: 3"
- Maximum Film Roll Diameter: 10"
- Recommended Film: Up to 10 mil
- Max Laminating Thickness: 1/2"
- Dimensions: 71" x 39" x 43" (W x H x D)
- Weight: 880 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer
- Voltage: 220v, 30 amps
- Part Number: 60B-0007
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Ledco Digital 60" Laminator Review
- Ledco is a great name to look for when selecting a laminator because they make really high-quality machines. One of their versatile, wide-format devices is the Digital 60" Laminator and Mounter. Check out its strengths and weaknesses:
- If you need a wide-format laminator, the Digital 60" is the machine to get. As its name suggests, this device can handle items that are up to 60" wide. That's 5 feet across. The machine's feed tray is really large and can definitely accommodate your items.
- This device can not only laminate your documents, it can mount them as well. Because of this, you'll be able to produce high-quality visual aids for retail purposes, company meetings, and much more. The things you laminate and mount can be up to 0.5" thick.
- The Digital 60" is compatible with the thickest laminating film available: 10 mil. This film will give all of your materials adequate protection so you can get a lot of use out of them. The rolls of film you use can have 3-inch cores. Also, the rollers are made out of silicone which will help distribute adhesive evenly and produce a smooth finish. There are top and bottom heat controls for the rollers.
- This laminator works very quickly so you can finish your work in very little time. The machine has a top laminating speed of 20 feet per minute. It doesn't really get much faster than that. You can adjust the speed settings depending on what you're laminating and the types of supplies you're using.
- Overall, the Digital 60" is durable and will help you produce a lot of terrific laminated and mounted items. The device is made in the United States and it comes with a 2-year warranty.
- As you may have expected, the Digital 60" is an extremely large machine. Its dimensions are 71" (width) x 39" (depth) x 43" (height) so it's going to take up a lot of room. And, of course, the machine is heavy
Questions & Answers