Ledco Econocraft 44" Laminator Roll Applicator
The Ledco Econocraft 44" laminator roll applicator is designed for the application of pressure-sensitive adhesive (PSA) tapes such as transfer tape, vinyl, sandblast or acid-resistant tape, premask, adhesive film, and clear polyester. Designed for sign and application shops, photo-finishing labs, reprographic shops, manufacturing plants, and more, the Ledco Econocraft 44" laminator reduces labor costs and makes your business more reliable and productive. If your business regularly applies large quantities of PSA, transfer tapes, vinyl, or other mounting materials, check out the Ledco Econocraft today and see how it can save you time and money and improve your business. This Unit is also available in 220V, Part number 2044122U. Please contact our customer service department for more details.
- Easily adjustable laminating roller opening allows operators to work with different thickness materials.
- Scrap rewind with an adjustable clutch to take up the release liner found on many pressure-sensitive films.
- Supply roll tension knobs apply tension to the film or tape being applied to eliminate wrinkles.
- Variable-speed motor operation enables operators to apply different materials to different substrates.
- Reverse drive switch enables operators to back material out of the laminating rollers or correct material wrap-around.
- Foot switch to free hands to align and feed work.
- Maximum Laminating Width: 44"
- Laminating Speed: 0-25 ft/min
- Laminating Roller Diameter: 3"
- Supply Roll Core Size: 3"
- Maximum Film Roll Diameter: 12"
- Recommended Film: Up to 10 mil
- Max Laminating Thickness: 1/2"
- Dimensions: 64" x 43" x 33" (W x H x D)
- Weight: 550 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer
- Voltage: 110v, 15 amps
- Part Number: 2044102U
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Questions & Answers