Ledco Heavy Duty 38" Laminator with Stand
The Ledco Heavy Duty 38" industrial laminator is the ultimate laminator for large production plants, manufacturers, and media printing shops with high volume laminating needs. Combining the best elements of dependability, speed, quality, precision, low maintenance, and ease-of-use, the Ledco Heavy Duty 38" laminator fits easily into any environment while providing improved production rates. The Ledco Industrial HD 38 laminator handles laminating documents up to 38" wide, easily beating out the competition with standard 25" wide laminators. Equipped with numerous features listed below, the HD-38 industrial laminator fits nicely into any government office, reprographics shop, digital printers, military installations, and other businesses with large laminating demands. Rest assured with the quality, dependability, and speed of the Ledco Heavy Duty 38" industrial laminator today. Shop now with MyBinding.com and save.
- Intelligent heat controllers display both the set temperature and actual temperature.
- Laminating and pull rollers are covered with quality silicone rubber for superior lamination.
- Uses pneumatic power to open or close the laminating and pull rollers to give you precise and independent control of roll pressure.
- Teflon coated removable heat shoes to reduce abrasion for perfect laminating.
- Built-in retractable slitters save cutting time by trimming away the side scrap during the lamination process.
- Dual tension knobs on each supply roll mandrel make adjusting tension easy.
- Forced air cooling allows perfect laminating when using all thicknesses of film.
- Driven upper and lower rollers to minimize wrinkling and curling.
- Removable bottom idler bar makes it easy to thread film.
- Standard precision feed tray with left and right side guides and fully adjustable ensure precise lamination.
- Maximum Laminating Width: 38"
- Laminating Speed: 0-35 ft/min
- Laminating Roller Diameter: 3"
- Supply Roll Core Size: 3"
- Recommended Film: Up to 10 mil
- Max Laminating Thickness: 1/2"
- Max Film Roll Diameter: 16"
- Dimensions: 60" x 58" x 40" (W x H x D)
- Weight: 1000 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer
- Voltage: 220v, 40 amps
- Part Number: 7038200A
There are No Reviews on this Product Yet
Ledco Heavy-Duty 38" Laminator Review
- If you work with a lot of large materials you need a roll laminator that can handle a lot of use. One such device is the Ledco Heavy-Duty 38" Laminator. Take a look at its strengths and weaknesses:
- The Ledco Heavy-Duty 38" is a great laminator to use when you need to laminate larger items such as posters, signs, and retail displays. The machine can accommodate materials that are up to 38" wide without any problem.
- This machine is compatible with mounting boards so you can easily make displays for a variety of different purposes. The things you laminate can be up to 0.5" thick. You can use laminating film that's up to 10 mil thick so your documents can be well-protected. You'll want to make sure that the rolls of film you use have 3" cores. (The rolls can be up to 16" in diameter.)
- The Ledco Heavy-Duty 38" can give your fast results which will come in handy when you're working under a deadline. This machine has a number of speed settings and when the top speed setting is in use the device can laminate up to 35" of material per minute.
- This laminator has retractable side slitters. The slitters will trim excess laminate from the sides of your document so you won't have to do the trimming yourself after your materials have been processed.
- Both the upper and lower rollers are powered and covered with silicone to ensure smooth lamination. Thanks to these features, your materials won't be marred by wrinkles or heat bubbles.
- The Ledco Heavy-Duty 38" dual tension knobs so the laminating film on the supply roll can remain taut. The knobs will allow you to adjust the tension as necessary.
- Finally, this incredibly durable laminator is backed by a 2-year warranty.
- This laminator is pretty large which shouldn't come as much of a surprise. Its dimensions are 60" (width) x 58" (height) x 40" (depth) so it's going to take up a lot of room in your work area. Luckily, the machine comes with a stand so you won't need to free up space on a counter or table.
- You should know that this device is extremely heavy. It weighs 1,000 pounds so moving it around will be extremely difficult. Make sure you pick a good spot for it so you can leave it in one place.
- The Ledco Heavy-Duty 38" is really meant for print shops and other industrial-type environments. It's too large for a lot of workplaces so you'll want to choose a different device if you need something for office use.
- The Ledco Heavy-Duty 38" Laminator certainly lives up to its name. This machine is perfect for heavy-duty use in print shops and the like, and it can beautifully laminate large materials in very little time. The device has a lot of features that make it easy to use despite its large size and it comes with a great warranty. Just keep in mind that this is not a good choice for offices due to its size and weight. If the Ledco Heavy-Duty 38" Laminator will meet your needs, take a look at it today.
Questions & Answers